Oud 27-08-2003, 14:35
treintje
Hieronder heb ik een tekstje wat ik voor school moest maken. Ik ben erg slecht in engels en dus zou iemand de (meeste) fouten eruit kunnen halen. De woorden die onderstreept zijn, daar twijfdelde ik al over, dus die zijn ws fout.

My Holiday
It’s almost two month’s ago that my holiday started. The first two weeks I went with my parents en a good friend (Marlien) to Spain. There we rented a little house on a camping site . On the camping site was also a swimming pool, where we spend al lot of time. We also spend al lot of time on the beach and in the sea. After Spain, I went back to Holland, where I work for three weeks at IKEA. At IKEA I work at the department textile. I had a lot of fun at work and it was a good time. The sixth week of my holiday I went to München, where my grandmother lives. Must time of that week I went shopping or did something like sport . The last week I was at home and relaxed.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 27-08-2003, 16:42
wissie
My holiday started almost two months ago. The first two weeks I spend in Spain, on an trip with my parents and my friend Marlien.
We stayed in an little house on a camping site. There was also a swimming pool on our camping site, where we spend much time swimming. We also went to the beach many times, there we enyoyed ourself in the sea. When my holiday in Spain was over en I had returned home, I worked at IKEA for three weeks.
At IKEA I worked at the textile department and I had a lot of fun. In the sixth week of my holiday I visited my grandmother in München. Most of my time in Germany I practised sports or I was going shopping. I spend the last week of my holiday at home relaxing.

Dit zou ik er van maken

Als ik jou was zou ik proberen het wat uitgebreider te maken.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-08-2003, 17:13
skip
ik heb het nog iets aangepast.

Almost two months ago, my holiday started. I spent the first two weeks in Spain, together with my parents and Marlien, a friend of mine. We stayed in a little house on a camping site and spent a lot of time in the swimming pool. We also went to the beach many times and there we enjoyed ourselves in the sea. After the two weeks, we went home and I started my job at IKEA. I worked there for three weeks at the textile department, which was a lot of fun.
After those three weeks working at IKEA, it was already the sixth week of my holiday and I visited my grandmother in Munich. I practised sports a lot and went shopping several times.
The last and final week of my holiday, I spent at home, relaxing.

succes ermee!!

~SKIP~
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-08-2003, 18:35
The Ox
--
Almost two months ago, my holiday started. I spent the first two weeks in Spain, together with my parents and Marlien, a friend of mine. We stayed in a little house at a campsite and spent a lot of time in the swimming pool. We also went to the beach many times and we had some fun while swimming in the sea. After two weeks in Spain, we went home again. I started my job at IKEA. I worked there for three weeks at the textile department, which was a lot of fun.
I worked at IKEA for three weeks, and by the time I quit there, my holiday was nearly over. I visited my grandmother in Munich, I practised sports and went shopping several times.
I spent the last (and final) week at home, relaxing.

--

Is dat weer zo'n opdracht: "Schrijf een opstel in het Engels over wat je in de vakantie hebt gedaan"?

Laatst gewijzigd op 27-08-2003 om 18:43.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-08-2003, 19:39
treintje
bedankt allemaal!
@wissie: het moest maar 10 regels lang zijn, dus dit is genoeg
@The Ox: je moest idd een stukje schrijven over je vakantie.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 28-08-2003, 17:49
Zoulou
nounou, blij dat ik nog geen school heb :-)
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten