Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / Oude troep / Eropuit!

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 23-09-2010, 16:04
tuuliki
Dear all,

I’m a student doing a course in Entrepreneurship and Technology Management. For one project I need to evaluate the business potential of some innovative technology in tourism sector. I have chosen the idea of e-souvenirs. It basically means that you go to a photo booth, get a professional photo of you with a famous tourist sight in the background and later you can order all kinds of souvenirs with your picture on them from internet.

Therefore, I’m carrying out a survey. I’d like to know what people think about this kind of service. Would you consider using it or does it sound like a waste of time? Is it even important to you that you have personalized souvenirs? I’d like to see if the answers vary depending on the nation. That’s why I posted my request here. I hope you don’t mind…

I’d appreciate it a lot if you could take a few minutes and answer some questions. http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.as...b-90d7d11beb0c

If you have any questions about the project, I’m more than willing to answer them. Also, if you have any comments about the survey please let me know.

Sorry for the long post and many thanks in advance!
Advertentie

Regels voor berichten