Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / Kunst & Cultuur / Verhalen & Gedichten
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 08-12-2013, 00:51
T-gein
Hey Iedereen,
Ik ben onlangs begonnen met gedachtes simpel weg op papier te zetten, en ik wou even wat met jullie delen. Mijn excuses, het is wel in het engels

How many times have you, or seen someone else do it: let time “take care” of things? You will hear sayings like: “time will tell” or “Time heals all wounds”. Do you believe that last one?

You may have experienced moments where we are hoping on certain things to happen. And we just let it be, hoping that time will “bring” it to us instead of going after it ourself.

Or even more common: Processing hard times. Dealing with pain or grieve etc. Somewhere down the line we tend to avoid this. And again we let it be. We refuse to think and talk about it. Just let it inside of us without dealing with it. Hoping that it fades away through time. And yeah I’ll admit. This option looks easier at the time.

I highly disagree with “time heals all wounds”. The way I see it, it’s more: time gives you the opportunity to heal all wounds. And you have to take these opportunity’s and be brave enough to deal with them.

Even though years have past, there is still something I’m sort of dealing with. I lost a bond and the friendship took a course that I had no longer control off. And yes, I had my share of waiting and let time “take care of it”. But then it was time to change things, because there was no progress at all.

I started to endeavor again. Putting my two cents in it. We both actually did in some way. Just stay updated on each other. But it can’t be helped that old memories are brought up. Because memories are everywhere and related to all things. It does sounds a bit like: being stuck upon the past. But it’s not like that, this is more like ‘getting out of it’.

It makes me mellow sometimes, but this allows me to see the other side of the story. I’m seeing things that I didn’t see before. I only had my perspective on things, and now I’m understanding what was going on the other side. And as you may remember from my other blogs: Understanding means everything. I can be calm and wise about it, as long as I understand both sides of it.

So not ‘through’ time, but ‘in’ time I was able to gain new perspective on situation. Which might provide some answers to whatever questions you have. Don’t say ‘give it time’ but ‘take your time’ to look for answers, walk down memory-lane. Whatever it needs for you to deal with it instead of locking it up inside of you.

Thank you for your time
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Regels voor berichten