Oud 28-08-2005, 22:52
Carn

"Nice Talking To Me (Ruff Nation/Universal) is the first new studio album in eleven years by the original Spin Doctors: Chris Barron (lead vocals), Eric Schenkman (guitar, vocals), Mark White (bass), and Aaron Comess (drums).

Nice Talking To Me is the Spin Doctors' most musically accomplished album-a mature work that sums up their individual artistic growth over the past decade. It's the end product of a three-year period during which the band renewed their dedication to songwriting, live performance, and the creative process. Finally, it's the best-sounding album the Spin Doctors have ever made, with Matt Wallace's state-of-the-art production framing band performances that have the freshness and energy of first takes."

Jazeker, ze zijn er nog, en eindelijk weer een cd in de originele Line-up, wat Carn (een verborgen Spin Doctors fan) natuurlijk laat glimlachen. Funk-Rock zoals die alleen in de jaren 90 gemaakt werd

Er komt ook een single aan van "Can't Kick The Habit", een ballad. Ik vind m zelf niet echt super.

De single valt ook te downloaden maar daarvoor moet je bij een forum registreren etc, dus alleen de moeite waar als je uberhaupt geinteresseerd bent:

http://www.spindoctors.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

Te downloaden op de bekendere locaties, en de moeite waard als stuff digged zoals oude RHCP en niet al te originele maar degelijke funk-rock in het algemeen. Cd zal een dual disc (cd/dvd) zijn met live footage van de eurotour uit 2005.
Oud 29-08-2005, 00:30
botulismf
1hitwonder
Oud 29-08-2005, 02:10
Verwijderd
Ze zijn wat ouder geworden.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken