Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / Ontspanning / Onzin
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 09-08-2018, 20:58
Verwijderd
Screenshot voor het nageslacht:

https://np.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/...ily_for_money/

Citaat:
Our brother age 34M died of cancer 9 months ago. He was very successful and left behind money and assets. He also had a Will. My brother was also in a gay relationship for 8 years with a 28M partner. Our family is religious and yes we may not have approved the relationship we still loved our brother. He unfortunately died of cancer and left a will. Left most of the money to his gay partner. They weren't even married. We decided money to be kept within the family and but gave his partner some money. We also paid for brothers funeral and medical Bill's. We thought that was the end of it. But now his ex partner is suing us for the rest of the funds. I don't know how he got hold of the will. My family is still grieving and now this man wants to take us to court. Trying to see how to solve this without involving the court. Thank you for your advice

Update: thank you all for the advice and yes I am very stupid for not realizing how serious this was from the beginning. I am having a family meeting and we will figure out a way to up with money so my we dont make things worse with the law. My brother left us some properties so I will make sure to do the right thing and pay his partner. Meeting with a lawyer soon so I can do this the right way. God bless you all.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 10-08-2018, 09:44
Verwijderd
Nou maar veel thoughts and prayers dan maar he! Domme Christen anti-gay hoer. Altijd hetzelfde met dit soort lui.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 12-08-2018, 10:40
Carn
Oeh dit is fraai
Oud 13-08-2018, 07:55
Verwijderd
Ik twijfel een beetje of het echt is om eerlijk te zijn. Ik geloof meteen dat er mensen zijn die dit soort dingen doen én oprecht vinden dat ze in hun recht staan. Maar om dat op deze manier op reddit te knallen, mwah.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 13-08-2018, 09:58
Verwijderd
Mensen zijn er dom genoeg voor.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 18-08-2018, 19:32
Macrador
LEKKER VOOR DIE KUT
Reageren

Regels voor berichten