Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / Lichaam & Geest / Psychologie
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 19-08-2003, 03:32
Damn_this
I donno what to write, but I feel to write something. Life sucks.. thats all I know right now.
Being home is no more fun, I live on the campus.. all alone. No more parents wanting you to do stuff for them. But some weekends (or weeks in the vacation) I'm still home. My friends and all live there.
But when I'm home, my parents are starting to irritate me again. Do this do that. Once for example they wanted me to clean up the room I use when I sleep at home, well thats ok.. I started with putting my clothes in my bag; My mother comes up 'What are you doing ?'. Well I said, I'm putting my clothes in my bag. 'Why, you going hom, why is it we can never ask you to do anything and your getting pissed off and get home ?'... No mam, Im cleaning up my room, the closet is all hfull of their stuff, so I have to put it somewhere else.. usually the floor, but ok I'm cleaning so I try the bag; that seems right ?? Well guess not..
Next day I was working on the laptop on the dining table, they ask me to get my stuff of the table because dinner was about ready. So I put the laptop aside the table, get my paperwork of it and even put the dishes and stuff on it.
After dinner, only my grandma and my mother were eating a desert. My dad was just sitting there, and m brother was already in the garden smoking a sigaret. I opend up the laptop and wanted to continue what i was doing. WRONG :/ My dad was all over me, 'We're not finished eating yet!!' and so on..
Today was anonther problem. I couldn't sleep all night, because the bed sucks. And fell asleep about 9am.. I was really tired then and whatever I'd lie on would be fine. And woke about 4pm. When I was getting down for dinner later, my mother was like 'You know you'll get into trouble
Last week it started with a little hanging out with friends, drinking too much and then the throwing up & hangover part comes. Just a day later, went to town again... guess what, my bike gets stolen.

Sunday, my gf gets over. We talked some, watched some tv. All seemed fine. About 9pm she had to go. She had planned to go to a friend of hers.. Ok thats fine, right ?.. Talk to you tomorrow.. Kissed some when she got out.. was feeling ok
Later that evening, another friend of mine gets over. She was all sad about her bf thinking about breaking up beacause he thougt that he wouldn't be able to live with the distance between them. Thats only 2hrs by train... She'd been crying all saturday night.. so I tried giving her some good advice about letting him make up his mind, try not to spam his mobile with texts and so on. I think she slept ok that night. But hey, shes still my best friend so it keeps kinda bothering me..
Today (monday) after the dinner-thing, I get over to a friend to fix her computer. 1st thing that went right in a while, I fixed it . Afterwards, I went to a concert kinda thing. Some ppl hanging out in a park with a live band playing. I was talking to some friends, when one of them told me my gf was there somewhere too. I looked around, and spotted her. So I went over 'Hi sweetie' and she said nothing but 'We need to talk'. We stepped out of the group and all she said was 'I dont think its gonna work between us, so Im breaking up with you. Oh.. Ive to go back.' And off she was, back to her friendsSome ppl hanging out in a park with a live band playing. I was talking to some friends, when one of them told me my gf was there somewhere too. I looked around, and spotted her. So I went over 'Hi sweetie' and she said nothing but 'We need to talk'. We stepped out of the group and all she said was 'I dont think its gonna work between us, so Im breaking up with you. Oh.. Ive to go back.' And off she was, back to her friens.
I stayed there a little longer talking to some friend, and it turned out, they all already knew :/ Thats the worsed part.. That she's breaking up, ok those things happen, it hurts but i might get over it, but why did she had to tell them all and then later like 'oh hey, peter, almost forgot to tell you too.. Im breaking up with you'... :/

Life sucks.. Well.. This is out Im getting back to my drink.. try to get a little drunk, might even sleep :/
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 20-08-2003, 20:05
hamer&sikkel
I think you`d be intrested to hear that there is more to life than your life. Your life, being offcourse the worst stages in the battle of puberty, has concentrated awfull happenings to happen in a short period of time, to create clean places with luck, which you will get very soon. You know, because life is like life: you`ve got living and you`ve got dying, meeting and separating, finding and losing. Your life is what you create and maintain, and if you don`t like it this way, you try another way. And finally, you`ll find your way, it will be a bumby road with lots of intersections and oncoming traffic, but there will be partisans too and succes and love and happiness and friendship and popcorn...
You`ll get it.
Oud 24-08-2003, 16:53
AXE
Well, I heared about much bigger problems.

It seems that the worst part about your story is your gf breaking up with you. Well, girls are bitches. Not much I can say about it to make you feel better, but I'm sure time will cure the pain of this broken heart. And you're prolly better off without that bitch, there are more fish in the sea. You will meet a girl who really does love you one day, and you will be glad you have her instead of your ex-gf.

As for your other problems (with your parents), its just a phase. You wanna be free but your parents (like all parents) like to control you as much as they can, and sometimes they overreact with that.
It can be very annoying and frustrating (for you as well as for them), but it will all be good again in 5 years from now, once they accepted you are not that controllable anymore.

The best way to get rid of your bad feelings is either to talk about it (like you do now) and to do things you like to do, so you are distracted from the negativity, and you realise you can have fun after all.

Time is all it takes for you to regain happy feelings.

Until then, take care and try to enjoy yourself.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 24-08-2003, 23:44
hamer&sikkel
That`s what I say.
Oud 25-08-2003, 09:21
Gatara
---> psychologie (en maar hopen voor je dat ze Engelse posts accepteren)
Oud 25-08-2003, 09:51
Verwijderd
Parents are annoying. They're made to be like that it seems. Nothin' we can do about it (killing them is still illegal, unless it's self defense). Just stay out of their way. Talking to them doesn't help, even though they're adults. Intelligent conversation requires some mutual respect and parents tend to forget about that part. You're just a kid to them.. also I agree with Axe, it's just a phase.

I'm sorry to read your girlfriend broke up with you. These things happen. Try to put your mind at ease, do some other stuff.. drinking doesn't help much though :/

For the moment, life might really suck to you. But that's just a feeling. Did it suck before? You were feeling fine when you kissed your girlfriend right? Things will change eventually.. just believe in that.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 25-08-2003, 13:29
Fantôme
hello,

I have read the whole story, what is good though, normally I won't read all this in English.
So, don't tell me off, cause my English is bad, can't help it

anyway, your problem(s) don't seem too hard to me.
But i think that's because i have read many, many worse things.

So, you are 19, and I think, the problems you have with your parents are pretty normal, i have them to, and then, this is nothing. I can't go on with what i was doing, if some are still eating, you know... So can't you, but i think thats normal, isn't it?! Well then, what i don't understand is that, your dad dídn't get mad with your brother, who was smoking that sigaret, in the back-garden.

If you're visiting your parents, try to follow (??) their rules. it is their house, so they can have their own rules. accept them.

With your gf, yeah, i understand it sucks, but it will be okay later.
Have you asked her yet, why she broked up with you, and if you did not: GO ASK HER. You DO have the right to know it i think.
If she gave you the reason, and you think she is right with that, keep going on with your live IF you cant make it up to her.

But, in what i have read, i think your gf isn't really worth your time. With that, i mean... She just breaks up like it isnt a big deal!! she doesn't think about your feelings, and i think that isn't so 'cool' of her!

come on! you will get over it!

-xxx- wendy
Oud 25-08-2003, 13:33
Fantôme
Offtopic: aren't you from here?! and can't you understand dutch aswell, if you can, tell me (us) because then i can post some better, i cannot find the right words in English, so what i posted, is not really correct whit what i really wanted to say... understand?!
Oud 04-09-2003, 23:44
Verwijderd
wtf?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 05-09-2003, 09:06
Nona
Citaat:
... schreef op 25-08-2003 @ 14:33:
Offtopic: aren't you from here?! and can't you understand dutch aswell, if you can, tell me (us) because then i can post some better, i cannot find the right words in English, so what i posted, is not really correct whit what i really wanted to say... understand?!
I think he does understand and probably even speak Dutch, but feelf more comfortable writing English. If he wouldn't understand Dutch at all, he wouldn't post on this forum.

You told us a lot about your parents and how they never seem to get what you are really up to. So what about the communication with your parents? What goes wrong? There must be a reason that your mother things you're packing while you're really cleaning your room... The only solution I see so far is: talk to your parents.
And how come you want to get drunk? No wonder your mum thinks you'll get into trouble. Getting drunk is no way to get over your problems, remember that.

Girlfriends break up all the time. It's hard now and you'll need some time to get over her, but you have enough time to fall in love with another girl and start a new relationship. One that DOES work out. You're only 19, you have a whole life ahead of you.
And about already having discussed it with her friends: that is only logical. When she was still in doubt about whether she wanted to break up or not, she didn't want to hurt your feelings or get you all worried about nothing, in case she'd decide she wanted to continue the relationship. At least, that is what I think.

Get yourself together, stay away from alcohol. Good luck.
Nona

About the English: this will be allowed for at least a while, but if another fb objects it might be shut down.
Oud 05-09-2003, 11:58
Dreamerfly
Het spijt mij zeer, maar ik snap niet waarom iedereen in het engels reageert(tenzij je het gewoon leuk vindt), als de topicstarter in het engels zijn gevoels-en/of gedachtenwereld weergeeft. Ok, ik kan begrijpen dat de topicstarter zijn gevoelens misschien beter/liever in het engels uit(naar mijn idee creeër je zo wel indirect wat "afstand", maar goed), maar waarom dan iedereen mee in het engels?

Verder niet erg ofzo, maar ik vraag mij af waarom?.(ik heb namelijk geen drang/het idee na het lezen om in het engels te gaan antwoorden en dat doe ik dus nu ook niet)

Topicstarter:

Die irritaties zijn naar mijn idee vrij normaal. Je bent het nu gewend om je eigen leventje te leiden, te regelen, de vrijheid te proeven en wanneer je dan weer thuiskomt en pa en ma gaan weer in die bevoogdende rol zitten(zit nou eenmaal in ze), dan kan dat gaan botsen.("want dat kan je allemaal zelf wel regelen en daar hoeven ze helemaal niet mee te bemoeien en donder toch op") Natuurlijk is het vervelend, maar dat vergt van beide kanten aanpassing.(afgelopen jaar heb ik ook in een dergelijke positie gezeten; doordeweeks op kamers en in het weekend thuis, die irritaties zijn erg herkenbaar, besef dat het aan beide kanten ligt)

Wat betreft je ex-vriendin; ik weet niet hoe dat allemaal is verlopen en wat er precies is gebeurd, dus daar ga ik verder geen oordeel over geven. Het enige wat ik er over wil zeggen; praat met haar er over, het zit je niet lekker hoe het allemaal is gegaan/verlopen en die gevoelens er over uiten is denk ik best belangrijk en dan naar Haar toe. Ook is het denk ik voor jou wel fijn te weten hoe het alles nou zit; kan je het ook beter achter je laten. Wat denk je zelf?

btw: Wat is je reden om het in het engels neer te zetten? en verwachtte je engelse antwoorden?

(ps: de titel is in het nederlands dus het lijkt mij dat de topicstarter wel nederlands kan typen/praten)

Groet
Mariamne

Laatst gewijzigd op 05-09-2003 om 12:05.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 05-09-2003, 19:03
Eend
Engels is een mooie taal om je gevoel in te uiten vind ik altijd Jammer, dat ik geen Engels ken
Oud 05-09-2003, 20:28
Hagel
@topicstarter...als je het in het engels doet, zorg dat dat je engels kan...

voorderest tsja, gewoon de weekenden proberen door te komen en wie weet gaat het vanzelf beter... ik heb zelf de ervaring dat het contact met mijn ouders beter ging nadat ik uit het huis ging en ze een tijd minder heb gezien
Oud 06-09-2003, 18:56
mathfreak
Citaat:
Narod schreef op 05-09-2003 @ 21:28:
@topicstarter...als je het in het engels doet, zorg dat dat je engels kan...
Het is "zorg dat je Engels kent".

@Dreamerfly: Misschien heeft de topicstarter zijn openingspost in eerste instantie gepost op een Engelstalig forum, en heeft hij de oorspronkelijke tekst hier neergezet om er hier ook aandacht aan te laten besteden.
Oud 06-09-2003, 19:00
Verwijderd
Citaat:
mathfreak schreef op 06-09-2003 @ 19:56:

@Dreamerfly: Misschien heeft de topicstarter zijn openingspost in eerste instantie gepost op een Engelstalig forum, en heeft hij de oorspronkelijke tekst hier neergezet om er hier ook aandacht aan te laten besteden.
een taal kan je ook 'kunnen', er wordt dan alleen een werkwoordje weggelaten (bv 'schrijven' of 'spreken') 't is niet per se fout dus.

En verder ben ik het met Dreamfly eens
Met citaat reageren
Oud 06-09-2003, 21:11
Dreamerfly
Citaat:
mathfreak schreef op 06-09-2003 @ 19:56:

jep dat is mogelijk, ik heb er ook niets op tegen, maar ik vond het zo apart, in het engels gaan antwoorden....
Oud 06-09-2003, 21:14
Nona
Citaat:
Dreamerfly schreef op 06-09-2003 @ 22:11:
jep dat is mogelijk, ik heb er ook niets op tegen, maar ik vond het zo apart, in het engels gaan antwoorden....
Het leek mij eigenlijk niet meer dan logisch... K weet niet waarom... Beetje vaag iid misschien, maar boeiend...
Oud 07-09-2003, 14:51
mathfreak
Citaat:
Andijvie schreef op 06-09-2003 @ 20:00:
een taal kan je ook 'kunnen', er wordt dan alleen een werkwoordje weggelaten (bv 'schrijven' of 'spreken') 't is niet per se fout dus.
Kennen betekent bekend zijn met, weten of geleerd hebben. Afgaande op de laatste betekenis blijf ik dus bij mijn standpunt (maar dat is dan mijn standpunt) dat het "zorg dat je Engels kent" moet zijn. Zelf ben ik, als je inderdaad van kunnen (tot iets in staat zijn) uit wilt gaan, geneigd om het werkwoord waarop kunnen betrekking heeft (spreken, lezen, schrijven en dergelijke) ook te vermelden, aangezien dat voor mij duidelijker is. Ik weet niet of het Narod ook inderdaad om het kunnen schrijven te doen ging, maar als dat inderdaad zo was, dan is het inderdaad correct om een vervoeging van kunnen te gebruiken.
Ik heb zelf het syndroom van Asperger, en daardoor is het voor mij helaas niet altijd even gemakkelijk om te kunnen interpreteren wat iemand precies bedoelt, vandaar dat ik zelf altijd zo nauwkeurig mogelijk probeer te formuleren wat ik precies bedoel.
Reageren

Regels voor berichten