Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / School & Studie / Huiswerkvragen: Klassieke & Moderne talen
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 26-11-2012, 19:55
woutii
zou iemand kunnen kijken of er fouten in zitten. in heb het idee dat ik deze best goed heb gemaakt.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your letter, Paul. Did you hear something about project X Haren in the Netherlands. I am writing to let you know that a teenager’s 16th birthday party turns into a riot after 3000 people turn up when she leaves Facebook invite open to anyone. There were reports of six people hurt, three seriously, as shops were vandalized and looted, a car set on fire and street signs and lampposts were damaged in the northern Dutch town of Haren. Some party-goers even wore T-shirts made for the occasion. One read: ‘Project Haren September 21. Videos of the night posted on YouTube have been already been viewed several thousands times. A Dutch teenager (Merthe) who forgot to mark her birthday invitation as private on Facebook. So she made a little mistake.

Perhaps it is time for local authorities to take the time to figure out how social media work. Because Facebook invited everyone.

The newspapers show faces of the project x Haren suspects. To identify all troublemakers. Because anyone who was involved in the violence or vandalism should report to the police or they will be picked up at their homes.
I hope camera and video footage will allow them to identify other rioters. I says it will plan to try to reclaim the cost of policing operation and the clean-up from the youths who have been arrested.

Because I feel sad for the girl. Her sweet sixteen is totally ruined. It was just a little mistake. I trust this problem will be solved as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

alvast bedankt
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 26-11-2012, 20:10
Verwijderd
Ik heb in je andere topic je brief even bekeken
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-11-2012, 14:49
miska66
Hoi Woutii, ik heb eventjes gekeken.

Citaat:
Thank you for your letter, Paul
Hier zou ik van maken: Thank you for your letter. - Niet nog een keer Paul er achter want je hebt een zin terug ook al hoi tegen Paul gezegd.

Citaat:
I am writing to let you know that a teenager’s 16th birthday party turns into a riot after 3000 people turn up when she leaves Facebook invite open to anyone.
Moet zeggen dat ik de zinsopbouw een beetje vreemd vind. Waarom niet het volgende:
I'm writing to let you know that a teenager's 16th birthday party turned into a big riot. Approximately 3000 persons turned up after she left her Facebook invite open to anyone.

Citaat:
There were reports of six people hurt, three seriously,
Seriousely hurt vind ik beetje vreemd klinken. Misschien klinkt dit iets beter:
There were reports of six injured people, three of them were seriousely injured.

Citaat:
‘Project Haren September 21.
21 mist hier volgens mij st. -> September the 21st.

Citaat:
A Dutch teenager (Merthe) who forgot to mark her birthday invitation as private on Facebook. So she made a little mistake
Deze zin komt een beetje op een vreemd stukje in je verhaal. Je hebt al aangegeven dat Merthe het vergeten was en dat daardoor 3000 mensen op kwamen dagen.
Mocht je het toch willen gebruiken, zet er dan zoiets neer:
I believe Merthe (the birthdaygirl) made a little mistake. Forgetting to put your invitiation as private is a little dumb.
Iets in die richting in ieder geval.

Citaat:
Perhaps it is time for local authorities to take the time to figure out how social media work. Because Facebook invited everyone.
Deze zin klopt niet. Facebook heeft niet iedereen uitgenodigd, het was voor iedereen mogelijk om aan te geven dat ze langs zouden komen.
Maak er dan dit van:
Perhaps it's time for local authorities to take the time to figure out how certain types of social media work. Because this time it was possible to invite your friends to her party and everyone was able to say wether they would show up or not.

Citaat:
The newspapers show faces of the project x Haren suspects. To identify all troublemakers. Because anyone who was involved in the violence or vandalism should report to the police or they will be picked up at their homes.
I hope camera and video footage will allow them to identify other rioters. I says it will plan to try to reclaim the cost of policing operation and the clean-up from the youths who have been arrested.
Dit stukje vind ik hoe dan ook niet echt lekker lopen. Ik raad je aan er zoiets van te maken:
The newspapers show possible faces of the persons who vandalized that evening. The reason why is to identify the troublemakers. Anyone who was involved in the violence or vandalism should report him or herself to the police or they will be picked up at their homes.
I most certainely hope the camera and video footage will allow them to identify other rioters.

Wat je met die laatste zin van dat stukje bedoelt kan ik echt niet achterhalen dus het is beter die te skippen of aan te passen.

Citaat:
Because I feel sad for the girl. Her sweet sixteen is totally ruined. It was just a little mistake. I trust this problem will be solved as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon
Waarom wil je hier because zeggen? Maak er zoiets van;
I feel really sad for the girl. Her sweet sixteen is completely ruined and it was just a little mistake. I believe this problem will be solved as soon as possible. What's your opinion about it? Is it her fault? Or Facebook's?

I am looking forward to be hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely, -> Je kan hier ook Kind regards van maken aangezien het een persoonlijke brief is..

(NAAM)

-----------------------------------------------

Ik hoop dat je er iets aan hebt. Ik ben geen ster in engels maar wilde je wel graag even op weg helpen. Succes verder!

Luca
Oud 27-11-2012, 19:36
woutii
bedankt voor het nakijken. ik zag dat ik nog flink wat fouten had.

Misschien dat iemand nog een kijkje wilt nemen naar deze brief:

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your letter. I feel quite ashamed for not having written before. I am writing to tell you about Project X Haren. Maybe you read anything about the riots in Haren in the newspapers.

Haren is a town in the north of the Netherlands. Methe lives in Haren. For her 16th birthday party she invited people on Facebook. She only wanted to invite her friends for her birthday party, but she invited a lot of other people in the Netherlands. Totally 400.000 people on Facebook. She forgot to mark her invitation private. So a lot of people came for the birthday party of Merthe to Haren on 21th September. These people were adolescents. A lot of police were this night in Haren. So the adolescents went to riot. Shops were vandalized and street signs and lampposts were damaged. The damage is some thousand of euros. So you can see what the disadvantages of social media are.

The newspapers show faces of the suspects, to identify the troublemakers. Police search all the suspects to punish them. I think that the police will plan to reclaim the cost of police operation. That sounds like a good idea, but it will be a big job to find all the suspects. I hope that the suspects will think about the consequences.

I feel sad for the girl. Her 16th birthday party is totally ruined. I wish merthe strength with her scare. I trust all this problems will be solved as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-11-2012, 19:48
Verwijderd
Je grammatica lijkt op zich wel weer prima, maar je zinsbouw is nog steeds heel onhandig! Ik ga hem zo even wat uitgebreider voor je aanpassen en kijken waar de foutjes zitten, misschien kun je in de tussentijd zelf alvast even kijken ook welke zinnen niet goed lopen? Dan weet je in ieder geval of je het zelf ook herkend!
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-11-2012, 20:02
Verwijderd
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your letter. I feel quite ashamed for not having written to you earlier. I am writing to tell you about Project X Haren. Maybe you read anything about the riots in Haren in the newspapers?

Haren is a town in the north of the Netherlands. Merthe lives in Haren. For her 16th birthday party she invited people on Facebook. She only wanted to invite her friends for her birthday party, but she misschien dat je hier accidentally toe kan voegen invited a lot of other people in the Netherlands. Totally 400.000 people on Facebook.Deze zin is een beetje apart omdat er geen werkwoord in zit. Beter zou misschien zijn 'In total, the invites went to 400.000 people because... She forgot to mark her invitation private. So a lot of people came for the birthday party of Merthe to Haren on 21th September. These people were adolescents. A lot of police were this night in Haren. So the adolescents went to riot. Shops were vandalized and street signs and lampposts were damaged.Dit zijn allemaal hele kleine korte zinnetjes en dat leest best lastig. Bovendien is het ook niet helemaal duidelijk waarom het er staat, het lijkt zeg maar alsof de opdracht was om het te vertellen en je het maar gewoon achter elkaar aan hebt gezet. Probeer dit stukje eens opnieuw. Je kunt je eerste en derde zin bijvoorbeeld prima samen zetten: 'These people were adolescents en they started rioting. Zet er daarna bijvoorbeeld iets achteraan dat ondanks alle politie schade niet voorkomen kon worden! The damage is some thousand of euros. Ik vind dit zelf niet zo heel mooi lopen, persoonlijk zou ik voor iets als 'It caused thousands of euros of damage. So you can see what the disadvantages of social media are.

The newspapers show faces of the suspects, to identify the troublemakers. Police are searching all the suspects to punish them. I think that the police will plan to reclaim the cost of police operation. That sounds like a good idea, but it will be a big job to find all the suspects. I hope that the suspects will think about the consequences.

I feel sad for the girl. Her 16th birthday party is totally ruined. I wish merthe strength with her scare waar wil je haar precies sterkte mee wensen? Scare is iets als afschrikken of verschrikken . I trust all these problems will be solved as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely

Ik vind hem een stuk beter !
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-11-2012, 20:06
woutii
ik heb voor deze brief zoveel mogelijk gebruik gemaakt van makkelijke woorden, dus zo min mogelijk met woordenboek gewerkt.

Ik zie eigenlijk niet echt de fouten die erin zitten. het enige waar ik aan twijfelde was: dus de pubers gingen rellen=So the adolescents went to riot.
ik weet niet zeker of je het op deze manier zegt.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-11-2012, 20:10
woutii
ja ik wilde haar sterkte wensen met de schrik die ze is opgelopen
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27-11-2012, 20:41
Verwijderd
De zinnen zijn op zich vaak ook niet fout, het is alleen dat ze niet goed lopen. Het is in brieven heel erg belangrijk dat wat er staat ook logisch is en dat het aansluit op wat je eerder hebt gezegd. Als je dus een brief schrijft, dan maak je wat langere zinnen.

Kijk maar hoe vaak hier een komma gebruik of het woordje 'en'. Stel dat ik het allemaal van elkaar had losgekoppeld. Dan krijg je dus:
De zinnen zijn op zich vaak niet fout. Ze lopen alleen niet goed. Wat in brieven staat moet logisch zijn. Aansluiten op wat je eerder zei. Dus dan maak je langere zinnen.
Zie je het verschil? Het bovenste leest wat makkelijker en is gewoonweg vloeiender. Daar werd bij mij op de middelbare school ook heel erg naar gekeken, of je lopende, vloeiende zinnen kon maken. Dat is heel moeilijk, want het is heel veel aanvoelen. Maar probeer er eens in het Nederlands op te letten, dan wordt het in het Engels misschien ook wat makkelijker! Probeer je zin eerst in het Nederlands te formuleren zodat hij goed loopt en hem dan te vertalen naar het Engels, misschien dat je dan wat betere, lopende zinnen krijgt.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 28-11-2012, 20:39
woutii
ik heb hier een inleiding en slot gemaakt die ik uit me hoofd kan leren. dat scheelt toch weer 100 worden, want het moeten minimaal 250 woorden zijn.

misschien dat iemand naar dit stukje nog een kijkje wilt nemen.

Thank you for your letter, Paul. I feel quite ashamed for not having written to you earlier. I am well, thank you. How are you, Paul? How went your operation? I worry about you. I will give you my e-mail address. So that we can e-mail each other. I am writing to tell you about….

I trust all these problems will be solved as soon as possible.
My e-mail address is pietje55@hotmail.com. I wish you all the best and I hope you will soon be better. Please say hello to your parents for me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 28-11-2012, 21:02
Verwijderd
Thank you for your letter, Paul. I feel quite ashamed for not having written to you earlier. I am well, thank you. How are you, Paul Laat maar gewoon weg. Het is niet alsof je ineens tegen iemand anders gaat praten! Geld in principe ook voor de eerste, maar daar is het nog niet zo erg.? How did your operation go? I worry about you! I will give you my e-mail address, so that we can e-mail each other. Kijk! Hier zijn dus precies twee van die zinnetjes die je heel mooi samen kan voegen. Het is alsof je in het Nederlands anders zegt: Ik geef je mijn e-mailadres. Zodat we kunnen mailen. Snap je dat dat ook niet goed is? I am writing to tell you about….

I trust all these problems will be solved as soon as possible.
My e-mail address is pietje55@hotmail.com. I wish you all the best and I hope you will soon be better. Please say hello to your parents for me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Super! Ik vind het best wel slim dat je alvast zo'n intro klaar hebt, dat scheelt aanzienlijk, ook in tijd op je toets!
Met citaat reageren
Oud 30-11-2012, 18:57
Verwijderd
Hoe ging je toets?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 03-12-2012, 21:16
woutii
ik woensdag de toets. ik zal jullie wel laten weten hoe die is gegaan woensdag.

ik heb nog een oefen brief gemaakt. dit is de laatste brief die ik oefen. Ik vond deze brief ook het moeilijkst om te maken. hij ging namelijk over de economische crisis.

Misschien dat jullie nog een kijkje willen nemen naar me laatste oefen brief.

Thank you for your letter, Paul. I feel quite ashamed for not having written to you earlier. I am well, thank you. How are you, Paul? How did your operation go? I worry about you! I will give you my e-mail address, so that we can e-mail each other. It is almost holiday and I would like to visit you in London, because I would love to see you again. I will call you this week, so that I can arrange it.

I am writing to tell you about the crisis in the Netherlands. The number of unemployed is increasing. I worry about the number of unemployed. My uncle also lost his job, so he is not earning money. He is staying at my house, because he can not pay his fixed costs. A lot of people in the Netherlands is in panic by the economy measure.
The economic crisis also hurts me and especially the economy measure on education, because we have less books on school.

Despite favourable economic evolutions during this period, the social situation has continued to deteriorate, with increasingly higher unemployment rates and growing social inequalities. So if I were the Prime Minister, I will raise taxes.

I trust all these problems will be solved as soon as possible. My e-mail address is pietje55@hotmail.com, so you can answer through the mail. I wish you all the best and I hope you will soon be better. Please say hello to your parents for me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

alvast bedankt
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Regels voor berichten