Oud 03-12-2012, 23:55
woutii
iemand die misschien een kijkje wilt nemen naar me laatste oefen brief?

Thank you for your letter, Paul. I feel quite ashamed for not having written to you earlier. I am well, thank you. How are you, Paul? How did your operation go? I worry about you! I will give you my e-mail address, so that we can e-mail each other. It is almost holiday and I would like to visit you in London, because I would love to see you again. I will call you this week, so that I can arrange it.

I am writing to tell you about the crisis in the Netherlands. The number of unemployed is increasing. I worry about the number of unemployed. My uncle also lost his job, so he is not earning money. He is staying at my house, because he can not pay his fixed costs. A lot of people in the Netherlands is in panic by the economy measure.
The economic crisis also hurts me and especially the economy measure on education, because we have less books on school.

Despite favourable economic evolutions during this period, the social situation has continued to deteriorate, with increasingly higher unemployment rates and growing social inequalities. So if I were the Prime Minister, I will raise taxes.

I trust all these problems will be solved as soon as possible. My e-mail address is pietje55@hotmail.com, so you can answer through the mail. I wish you all the best and I hope you will soon be better. Please say hello to your parents for me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

alvast bedankt!
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 04-12-2012, 00:27
Sergay
Thankyou Paul for your letter

for not having written to you earlier. moet zijn that i didn't reply to you sooner

Operation moet surgery zijn.

I'm worried about you

i would like to see you again.. niet love maar like

i will call you later this week to pick a date to visit you

the amount of unemployed people is increasing, which has me worried.

he can no longer pay his taxes

a lot of people here are in distress because of the economic issue (paniek is niet de juiste woordkeuze)

the downfall of the economy has also effected me with my education, since our school can't afford new books and we have less study material.

evolutions veranderen in changes.

i would raise taxes.

i believe all of these problems will be solved in the near future

kan zijn dat iemand anders betere aanvullingen heeft dan mij, ik ben er snel doorheen gegaan
Oud 04-12-2012, 11:52
arPos
lijken me prima verbeteringen behoeft weinig anders.

Maar "Id love to see you again" kan best hoor, is gewoon de overtreffende trap.
Oud 10-12-2012, 22:49
Lauraaaa
je mag in briefen toch nooit neerzetten zovan: Im Laura, maar dat moet dan zijn: I am Laura. en zovan: I dont know. moet zijn I do not know. en; Id love to. moet zijn I would love to. ??
of is dat alleen maar zo bij formele briefen?
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten