Oud 19-07-2009, 16:02
Hulk
Kent iemand een manier zodat je gelijk naar hotmail gaat als je een emailadres aanklikt in je webbrowser? (Ik gebruik firefox)
Oud 19-07-2009, 21:23
M@rco
Ja, Hotmail als het standaard emailprogramma instellen.
Oud 19-07-2009, 21:27
freyk
Open de instellingenvenster van firefox, selecteer tabblad applicaties en kijk bij "mailto" of je daar iets kan regelen voor hotmail. Ik zag daar net ff yahoo en gmail staan.
Oud 19-07-2009, 22:27
Hulk
Citaat:
Open de instellingenvenster van firefox, selecteer tabblad applicaties en kijk bij "mailto" of je daar iets kan regelen voor hotmail. Ik zag daar net ff yahoo en gmail staan.
Thnx!

Heb naar aanleiding daarvan ff gezocht hoe je hotmail moet toevoegen aan die applicaties

1. Type about:config into your location bar and hit enter. If you've never edited used about:config before, you'll see a warning.
2. Click "I'll be careful, I promise!" This will bring you to the about:config window.
3. In the filter field type "gecko". Double click the first entry gecko.handlerService.allowRegisterFromDifferentHost to change the value to true.
4. Copy and paste the text between the following text into the location bar and hit enter: javascript:navigator.registerProtocolHandler('mailto','http://hotmail.msn.com/secure/start?action=compose&to=%s','Hotmail');
5. You will see an information bar drop down at the top of the window. Click "Add Application." You've finished installing the Hotmail protocol now you just need to select it.
6. Go to Firefox>Preferences>Applications, if you are using a Mac, or Tools>Options>Applications, if you are using Windows. Now scroll down the list by content type and find mailto. In the drop-down menu to the right select "Use Hotmail".
7. Next, return to about:config.
8. If the warning comes up again, click "I'll be careful, I promise!"
9. In the filter field type "gecko", and double click the first entry gecko.handlerService.allowRegisterFromDifferentHost to change the value back to false.
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten