Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / School & Studie / Studeren
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 18-01-2018, 20:43
Verwijderd
Ik mag in mijn 3e jaar van mijn HBO studie in het buitenland studeren en nou moet ik een motivatiebrief schrijven. De brief is gericht aan mijn hogeschool, maar zal ook door de universiteit van mijn eerste keuze gelezen kunnen worden. Omdat dit een populaire keuze is, is de motivatiebrief een heel belangrijk onderdeel van de selectieprocedure. Vandaar mijn vraag of jullie mij kunnen helpen!!

Alle tips zijn welkom!

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Kim, 25 years old, and I am a Tourism Management student at xxx. In this letter I will explain who I am and why I want to study abroad at the CETYS University in Ensenada, Mexico.

At the moment of writing, I'm in the second year of my bachelor and I am very happy with my choice to pursue this study. I am very interested in this field and thus really enjoy the classes. To challenge myself I have chosen to learn English at a higher level than required and I have also taken an extra course to gain extra qualifications and improve my knowledge about countries and their tourism attractions. I finished this course with a very high grade (9,1 out of 10). As part of the study Tourism Management I also started to learn Spanish and upon the moment of writing I have passed all my exams with good grades. In addition to Dutch, English and Spanish I also am fluent in German and I speak a little bit of French.

Besides studying, I work weekends as a Lifeguard at xxx. I am also a voluntary lifeguard during events and in the summer period at the beach. In addition to this I have been giving swimming lessons and lifeguard training to children and teenagers since I was 16 years old. I am a sports-minded person who loves not only swimming, but also scuba-diving, surfing, snowboarding, hiking and other sports in general. Other hobbies are reading and going out with friends.

Besides sports I really enjoy to travel. My passion for travelling comes from my parents. As a child I have enjoyed traveling and camping throughout Europe. In the past few years I have started to travel to new and exciting destinations, including a three week road trip through the south-west of the United States and a one year solo backpacking trip through Australia and New Zealand. During these trips I learned a lot about other cultures and countries which made me realize there was so much more to learn. That is one of the reasons why I choose to study Tourism Management.

I want to study at the CETYS University in Ensenada, Mexico to experience the Mexican culture because I believe it is very different then our culture and the cultures I have already experienced during previous trips. By experiencing a completely different culture you can learn a lot about yourself and you will grow as a person. I also expect to improve my Spanish, especially my speaking and listening skills. But most of all I choose Mexico because of the classes/courses that are offered. I am very interested to learn about international marketing, market analysis and sales management, because it fits well with my current classes and personal interests.

I am a hard-working, adventurous and sports-minded person and I believe I have the capabilities and motivation to study at the CETYS University.

If I don’t get accepted to the CETYS University I would like to go to the University of Bergamo, Italy. I have made some Italian friends during my backpacking trip through Australia. Whilst studying here I hope to learn more about the Italian culture and its rich history. My third choice is xxx at the InHolland University. Although I love to travel, experience different cultures and meet new people I think the courses are the most important factor for making this choice. The ‘Green Adventures’ minor is a perfect fit for me because it combines my interests and hobbies and it will prepare me for my future dream job.

Yours sincerely,
xxx

Alvast bedankt voor het lezen en alle feedback is welkom!

Laatst gewijzigd op 19-01-2018 om 15:12.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 19-01-2018, 06:40
Verwijderd
Ik zou niet beginnen over de negatieve reacties van je familie en vrienden en al helemaal niet zeggen dat je daardoor juist alleen maar meer naar Mexico wilde komen.

Ik heb een zus die wel vaker domme dingen doet. Als we haar van te voren waarschuwen dat het een slecht idee is, wil ze het alleen maar meer doen. Zo kom je nu op mij over.

Waarbij ik overigens niet wil zeggen dat het een slecht idee is. Mexicali is relatief veilig, in verhouding tot veel andere Mexicaanse steden.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 19-01-2018, 15:14
Verwijderd
Bedankt voor de tip!

Ik heb gelijk mijn gehele brief herschreven na het krijgen van nieuwe eisen voor deze brief.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Regels voor berichten