Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / School & Studie / Huiswerkvragen: Klassieke & Moderne talen
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 25-11-2009, 13:54
bloemintveld
hallo ik moet een brief in het engels schrijven maar mijn engels is niet mijn beste vak
de brief gaat over een cd bestellen met nog 5 medestudenten

Dit is mijn brief:
My name ....and five another students of my school, I will orderning the " book" with CD-rom's. With the ISBN-number: 0-333-966686-6

I had see on te pages of the World Wide Web. On the button 'order services' becomes that orders from Internet only can pay with a creditcard. I don't have a creditcard, so there is my question of I can pay on a nota?
Can I receve a discount? But I orderning six examples or I am a student?

At home I hava a network with three computers. Can the CD-rom installed in the network? I have asked this question on the email-service but the answer wasn't clear.

is er iemand die deze brief voor me na wil kijken en tip willen geven hoe ik het doen moet

alvast bedankt
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 25-11-2009, 16:00
NaamInGebruik
Citaat:
hallo ik moet een brief in het engels schrijven maar mijn engels is niet mijn beste vak
de brief gaat over een cd bestellen met nog 5 medestudenten

Dit is mijn brief:
My name ....and five another students of my school, I will orderning the " book" with CD-rom's. With the ISBN-number: 0-333-966686-6

I had see on te pages of the World Wide Web. On the button 'order services' becomes that orders from Internet only can pay with a creditcard. I don't have a creditcard, so there is my question of I can pay on a nota?

At home I hava a network with three computers. Can the CD-rom installed in the network? I have asked this question on the email-service but the answer wasn't clear.

is er iemand die deze brief voor me na wil kijken en tip willen geven hoe ik het doen moet

alvast bedankt
orderning - Wat? I'd like to order the book
see - Seen. Maar die complete zin loopt ik. Ik had gezien op de paginas van het WWW.
Die zin daarna loopt in zijn geheel niet.
so there is my question of I can pay on a nota - my question is if I can pay on a nota. Ben niet zeker van die laatste 3 woorden though.
receve - daar ben je gewoon niet eens met de spellingschecker overheen geweest.
orderning - order. Verder is die zin raar. Maar ik bestel zes exemplaren of ik ben een student.
hava - spell check again
Can the CD-rom installed in the network - zin loopt niet. Kan de cd rom geinstalleerd in het netwerk.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 26-11-2009, 10:25
Kitten
Citaat:
My name is.... . Together with five other students of my school, I will ordering the " Book" with CD-rom. The ISBN-number is: 0-333-966686-6

I had seen (the book?) on pages of the internet.

----------------
On the button 'order services' becomes that orders from Internet only can pay with a creditcard.
---------------
When clicking the button 'order services' I am told that orders via the internet can only be paid for with a credit card.
----------------

I don't have a creditcard. My question is: Can pay in a different way?
Can I recieve a discount on my order, when I buy six CDs or because I am a student?

At home I have a network with three computers. Can one CD-rom be installed on the whole network? I have asked this question on the email-service, but the answer wasn't clear.
the Book - Is dit de titel van de CD-Rom die je wil hebben? Wil je meerdere CD-Roms?
a page/ pages - Een of meerdere? "the pages" zou betekenen dat je ze op alle websites hebt gezien. Het is een Nederlands gebruik zoals je het daar gebruikt.
internet - We leven niet meer in 1997. World Wide Web is eigenlijk niet meer in gebruik.
Discount - (beter) "Would it be possible for me to get a discount on my order when I buy multiple albums, or because I am a student?"
Oud 28-11-2009, 15:58
Geel
We, that is, me and five other students from my school, would like to order the book [naam van het boek] with the CD-ROM's. The ISBN-number of the book is: 0-333-96686-6.

I have found the book on the Internet. When clicking on the button 'order services' I am told that orders via the Internet can only be paid for with a credit card. I don't have a credit card. My question therefore is: Is there another way to pay for the order? Will I receive a discount when I buy six books or because I am a student?

At home I have a network with three computers. Can the CD-ROM be installed on the whole network? I have asked this question on the email-service but the answer wasn't clear.

Laatst gewijzigd op 29-11-2009 om 16:10.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 28-11-2009, 21:13
serac
quote>

< unquote

Gentlemen,
We are a group of six college students, interested to order a book (with CD-rom's), identified on your website with the ISBN 0-333-966686-6.

I have seen the item on your web site, and tried to place my order. However, proceeding to check out, it became clear that only credit card payments are accepted.
Since none of us have a credit card, I wonder wether payment on receipt of your invoice is acceptable.

Further questions are :
- As a college student, could I possibly qualify for a discount ?
- is a student discount applicable to a single order, or should we order six items for a group discount ?

My network at home has three computers. Can I install and run the software on all three computers ? I had posed this question by email to you, however the answer was unclear.

Looking forward to hear from you,
sincerely yours,
je naam, adres, , fon, mail adres
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Regels voor berichten