Oud 16-12-2004, 18:07
PowerFlower
haaY

morgen heb ik een pta mondeling voor engels..en we hebben al wel veel geoefend (groepje van 3 mensen) maar er zijn toch dingen waar we niet uitkomen..
dus ik vroeg me af of er misschien iemand was die zich verveelt en ons tips wil geven ofzo
het gaat over deze twee stukjes: (de rollen worden op het moment zelf door de docent verdeelt, dus we moeten per persoon alle rollen leren)

De stukken:

Miami
-------------------------------------------
Role A
You are about to leave for Miami. Your cousin will get married and you have been invited. Unfortunately you arrive late at the ticket counter but you do have an okay ticket. The ground stewardess tells you that you cannot board the flight. You are really angry and disapointed you do not want to miss the wedding, your cousin paid for the ticket and you are the best man! You decide to go to the manager in charge to complain...
What will you say?

Role B
You are the stewardess and you are not allowed to let the passenger board the plane. You are very polite and feel sorry for him. You explain the rules. All the stand-by passengers have been given a seat and the flight is now full. You have to arrive two hours before boarding...
What will you say?

Role C
You are the manager of an airline. One of your planes is about to leave for Miami. Since there has been quite a few "no-shows" because of problems with visas, your company has decided to overbook all flights. All the stand-by passengers have been given a seat and the flight is now full. A passenger who has arrived late at the counter, has been given the "no-show" status. You want to solve this problem. The passenger holds an okay ticket.
What will you say?

nouw we weten dus wel de basisdingen te zeggen enzo..maar we kunnen er niks bij bedenken..
en wat is in het engels "overstappen"

kan iemand please wat tips geven
Oud 18-12-2004, 18:09
Skarrlock
Bij stukje A zou je kunnen zeggen:

*als begin*

Are you the manager? *zegt de manager "Yes"*
Great, because I have a complaint. I'm only a few minutes late, my ticket is valid (=geldig, misschien niet helemaal goed geplaatst in de context, maar staat altijd beter dan: "My ticket is okay") but the ground stewardess is telling me I can't board the airplane, even though it's still on ground.

Do you have any idea how much trouble I took for even getting this ticket? My cousin in Miami is getting married and he even paid for this. And now you are telling me I CAN'T hop in the plane, even though it hasn't lift of yet? I think I'm going to sue the airplane company...

*en dan zal de manager waarschijnlijk wel zeggen dat je met de volgende vlucht mee mag ofzo*

Bij stukje B zou je kunnen zeggen:

I am very sorry to hear this, sir. But the regulations are that you must check in 2 hours before the flight lifts of. It happens a lot that some people can't take the flight for a reason, but those people usually don't cancel their flights either. If such thing occurs, people with last-minute tickets often get the seats of the persons who aren't cancelling their flights. I am very sorry, but we don't have any seats left.

Bij stukje C kan je zeggen:

Sure... You can complaint to me, but you have been informed about this before you even booked this flight. At least, you should've been. Our company is not responsible for misunderstandings.

Full is full sir, I am afraid I can't do anything about it. If you really have problems with it, you could sue us, but I doubt you would win the case, because you don't have strong arguements. It is not our fault that you are late.

*Hmm... misschien niet iets dat een manager zou zeggen, maar weet niet wat hij wel zou zeggen*

Laat me weten als je er wat aan hebt gehad!

EDIT:

Kut! Lees ik net dat je die PTA dus al hebt gehad..

Ah well, oefening kan geen kwaad... Hoe is de PTA in ieder geval gegaan?
Oud 18-12-2004, 19:06
PowerFlower
Hii, ja het ging goed hoor, ik had een 8.8
En in ieder geval bedankt voor je info, er zitten een paar dingen in die ik nog weleens zou kunnen gebruiken
We hebben er een heel toneelstukje van gemaakt enzo, dat er een andere vlucht werd aangeboden, die ik (ik had rol A) na veel gezeur aannam.
Oud 18-12-2004, 19:09
Skarrlock
Citaat:
PowerFlower schreef op 18-12-2004 @ 20:06 :
Hii, ja het ging goed hoor, ik had een 8.8
En in ieder geval bedankt voor je info, er zitten een paar dingen in die ik nog weleens zou kunnen gebruiken
We hebben er een heel toneelstukje van gemaakt enzo, dat er een andere vlucht werd aangeboden, die ik (ik had rol A) na veel gezeur aannam.
Kijk.. Dat zijn de cijfers!
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten