Oud 01-05-2002, 17:43
!!0p3n
Hieronder een link naar een aardig kort filosofisch testje (3 vragen). Is wel in het Engels.

Volgens de uitslag leef ik nog, maar ben ik misschien niet meer mezelf.....(?)

http://www.philosophers.co.uk/games/identity.htm
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 01-05-2002, 18:05
Silindistani
Erg gaef spelletje

"Your choices are consistent with the view that the continuity of the soul is essential for personal survival. Your first two choices showed a desire to keep your physical body alive. Yet your last choice showed a willingness to jettison this physical body in order to save your soul. So presumably, you only valued the continued existence of your body because you thought it housed the soul."

Ik overleefde! Altans mijn ziel...
Met citaat reageren
Oud 01-05-2002, 19:17
Verwijderd
ik ben dood...
Met citaat reageren
Oud 01-05-2002, 19:37
Chimera
Your choices are consistent with the theory known as psychological reductionism. On this view, all that is required for the continued existence of the self is psychological continuity. Your three choices show that this is what you see as central to your sense of self, not any attachment to a particular substance, be it your body, brain or soul. However, some would say that you have not survived at all, but fallen foul of a terrible error. In the teletransporter case, for example, was it really you that travelled to Mars or is it more correct to say that a clone or copy of you was made on Mars, while you were destroyed?

Ja. Dus? Als mijn persoonlijkheid voortleeft, ben ik IMHO alles behalve dood. "I think therefor I am" etc. Verder vind ik het gezeur over je ziel te zwaverig te godsdienstig en te onwetenschappelijk.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 01-05-2002, 21:03
REIE
Citaat:
Chimera schreef:
psychological reductionism. Dat ben ik (REIE) ook

Ja. Dus? Als mijn persoonlijkheid voortleeft, ben ik IMHO alles behalve dood. "I think therefor I am" etc. Verder vind ik het gezeur over je ziel te zwaverig te godsdienstig en te onwetenschappelijk. [/B]

Ja, die ziel mogen ze van mij ook schrappen, Ik geloof niet in zoiets, maar wel dat al je denken en je eigen individu in je brein zit. Die laatste vraag moest anders!

REIE
Met citaat reageren
Oud 01-05-2002, 21:25
Rhinus
Congratulations! According to one theory of personal identity, you have survived!

You chose:
Round 1: It's the spaceship for me!
Round 2: Let the virus do its worst!
Round 3: Freeze me!
Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-05-2002, 11:04
Verwijderd
Congratulations! According to one theory of personal identity, you have survived!

1. Spaceship
2. Silicon
3. Let my body die

Your choices are just about consistent with the view that the continuity of the soul is essential for personal survival.

Het problematische was dat ik bij 1 het spaceship verkoos, dat vinden ze 'irratic' maar ik leef nog

Laatst gewijzigd op 02-05-2002 om 11:07.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-05-2002, 15:04
Verwijderd
ja ik ben dood...
d8 ik al...
Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-05-2002, 19:29
jimmyO
Ik leef, maar dat wist ik ook al zonder dat testje. (zie ********)
Met citaat reageren
Oud 03-05-2002, 17:55
DruidessI
Ik weet niet wat hier filosofisch aan is

Ik overleefde het in ieder geval.
1. spaceship
2. virus
3. freeze
736 out of 10476 people chose the same path through the scenarios as you. (vind ik veel interessanter )

Suzan
Oud 03-05-2002, 18:41
Tampert
Citaat:
Sorry! You're dead!
*proest* droog, zeer droog

Citaat:
You chose:
Round 1: Take me to the teletransporter!
Round 3: Let my body die!
hmm volgens mij heb ik z ongeveer alledrie de opties wel gekozen
Oud 04-05-2002, 12:53
Uhmpra
Citaat:
RIP! But your soul lives on in a lovely little baby called Delfina!
mmm, als er zoiets bestaat als een ziel, die losstaat van je lichaam, dan betekent dat eigenlijk dat je niet dood ben, immers je bent dan eerder je ziel dan je lichaam en dus leef je voort (alleen in een ander lichaam, wat je denk k ook wel weer zal veranderen...)
Oud 04-05-2002, 16:32
krijgdepleuris

You chose:
Round 2: I'll take the silicon!

However, although you have survived, at least one of your choices seems a little problematic

Your choices are just about consistent with the view that the continuity of the soul is essential for personal survival. Your first choice showed a desire to keep your physical body alive. Your second choice, in contrast, showed a willingness to have your body replaced by synthetic parts to preserve your psychological continuity. Your last choice showed a willingness to jettison your physical body and end psychological continuity in order to save your soul.

JEEEEEEEEJJJJ!!!!!!! IK LEEF NOG!!!
Oud 04-05-2002, 17:26
krijgdepleuris
die andere spelletjes zijn trouwens ook wel leuk om te doen, die van de matrix bijvoorbeeld.
Oud 04-05-2002, 19:58
Verwijderd

You chose:
Round 2: I'll take the silicon!

However, although you have survived, at least one of your choices seems a little problematic.

There are basically three kinds of things which could be required for the continued existence of your self. One is bodily continuity, which actually may require only parts of the body to stay in existence (e.g., the brain). Another is psychological continuity, which requires, for the continued existence of the self, the continuance of your consciousness, by which is meant your thoughts, ideas, memories, plans, beliefs and so on. And the third possibility is the continued existence of some kind of immaterial part of you, which might be called the soul. It may, of course, be the case that a combination of one or more types of these continuity is required for you to survive.

Your choices are just about consistent with the view that the continuity of the soul is essential for personal survival. Your first choice showed a desire to keep your physical body alive. Your second choice, in contrast, showed a willingness to have your body replaced by synthetic parts to preserve your psychological continuity. Your last choice showed a willingness to jettison your physical body and end psychological continuity in order to save your soul.

There is something troubling about these choices. First, the tracking of the soul seems a bit erratic. In the first choice, it followed the physical body, but on the second it followed psychological continuity. So it seems there is no reliable way of deciding where the soul goes - does it follow the body or psychological continuity? Secondly, the soul seems rather an empty self. It is a self that needs no thoughts, beliefs or memories to exist. It is rather a kind of immaterial home for thoughts, emotions, beliefs and so on. Do you really think the self is such a thing?

Hmz, jaja. Ik heb die eerste gekozen omdat ik bang ben dat die andere persoon mijn herinneringen en gedachten heeft, maar niet mij is. En dat voor mij, het moment dat ik in die machine stap, verdwijn en niet meer verderleef. Voor de buitenwereld misschien, maar niet voor mezelf.
Aan de andere kant, je lichaam is elke drie maand totaal vernieuwd en in principe gebeurd hier hetzelfde. Misschien leef je toch gewoon door, maar ik durf het er niet op te wagen...
De ziel, tja, ik hoop erop, maar ik geloof niks.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 08-05-2002, 22:47
Rerisen Phoenix
I SURVIVED!!! - goed he?

Je ik is de electrische activiteit in je hersenen. Je wordt wel constant vervangen maar de electrische activiteit verandert niet. Dat ding zegt alleen dat ik in het begin wellicht een onnodig risico heb genomen... maar als je hier op wordt geblazen en er daar een perfecte kopie wordt gemaakt dan heb je er ook niks aan...
Oud 09-05-2002, 10:38
Citaat:
Rhinus schreef:

You chose:
Round 3: Freeze me!
Ej, deze heb ik ook
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten