Oud 23-03-2017, 16:17
PietersNienke
“Quality in education gives people the chance to break free from the cycle of poverty and is the key that will allow many other Sustainable Development Goals to be achieved.” (United Nations, 2015)

Education is one of the Sustainable Development Goals set in 2015. Goals that should help to reduce the gaps between First and Third World countries. But what if that gap has only grown bigger over the years? Internet and in particular the devices in our hands, give us the possibility to gain any knowledge, at anytime, anywhere we want. Giving those who do have access to it an advantage on those who don’t. But what might have made this gap bigger could also be the solution.

I took part in the essay competition of CSRMatch. For this competition I needed to write an essay between 700 and 1000 words about one of the Sustainable Development Goals and how I think small and big companies can play a role in this idea. You can all read it here:

https://www.csrmatch.org/how-your-ol...-change-lives/

In order to win this competition I need to get as many views on my article as possible. For this to happened the viewer needs to be at least 2 minutes on the page. If i win the competition and the money I really want to make this idea reality and help to bring quality into the education of those who need it!
I would be very gratefull if you took some minutes to read it and maybe even leave a comment!

Thanks in advance,
Advertentie
Oud 23-03-2017, 16:23
Elin3
Voertaal op het forum is Nederlands en om views bedelen mag niet!

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten