Oud 02-11-2003, 10:56
jeffke15
Hey, ik moet morgen in de klas een engelse brief maken over een opdracht in het boek. We hebben al eens een brief geschreven en die mag ik gebruiken.
Mar dan moet ik hem wel goed maken
Dus als iemand fouten of verbeteringen ziet?
Graag ff melden

De brief:

Putterstraat 7
5022 BW Tilburg
The Netherlands

7nd October, 2003

Dear Parmjit,

I read your letter in “A problem shared?” and I think I can help you with your problem. Your problem, which is in every country on the world, is that your getting teased because of your origin.
In my country (the Netherlands) foreigners are being teased because of how they dress themselves, or because of their external and such other things.
I think that you don’t have to have this all, you have to stand up for yourself and don’t let them laugh about you. Say you had enough!
You could say it directly against the ones who tease you or you could talk about it with someone from school or a good friend or someone who you really trust.
If you do this, which I think you have to, I think they won’t tease you anymore.

Best wishes,

Jeffrey Menkehorst

Dus kom maar op met je tips, fouten en verbeteringen
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 02-11-2003, 11:09
marlies
Putterstraat 7
5022 BW Tilburg
The Netherlands

7nd October, 2003

Dear Parmjit,

I read your letter in “A problem shared?” and I think I can help you with your problem. Your problem, that exists in every country off othe world , is that your getting teased because of your origin.
In my country (the Netherlands) foreigners are being teased because of the way they dress themselves , or because of their external and so forth.
I think you don’t have to take this all, you have to stand up for yourself and don’t let them laugh about you. Say you had enough!
You could say it directly to the ones who tease you or you could talk about it with someone from school, a good friend or someone who you really trust.
When you do this, which I think you have to, I think they won’t tease you anymore.

Best wishes,

Jeffrey Menkehorst

Ik heb het op mijn gevoel gedaan en de stukken die niet klonken en beetje anders geschreven
Oud 02-11-2003, 12:08
Gatara
Mijn verbeteringen:

Putterstraat 7
5022 BW Tilburg
The Netherlands

7th of October, 2003

Dear Parmjit,

In "A problem shared?" I read your letter and I think that I can help you with your problem. Your problem that exists in every country of the world, is that your getting teased (zou je nu wel plagen gebruiken? Klikt zo "soft") because of your origin.
In my country, the Netherlands, foreigners are being teased because the way they dress themselves, or because of their external ( uiterlijk, bedoel je?) and such other things.
I think that you don’t have to have this all ( wat bedoel je precies?), you have to stand up for yourself (of: "your rights") and don’t allow them to laugh at you. Say you had enough!
You could say it directly to the ones who tease you or you could talk about it with someone from school or a good friend or someone you really trust.
If you do this, which I think you have to, I think they won’t tease you anymore.

Best wishes,
Oud 02-11-2003, 14:49
Trimm Trabb
Ik zou 'm zo schrijven:

Dear Parmjit,

In "A problem shared?" I read your letter and I think that I can help you with your problem. Your problem, that exists in every country in the world, is that you're being bullyd/ picked on because of your origin.
In my country, the Netherlands, foreigners are being bullyd/picked on because of the way they dress, the way they look and such other things.
I think that you don’t have to put up with all this, you have to stand up for yourself and don’t allow them to laugh at you. Say you've had enough!
You can say it directly to the bullys or you could talk about it with someone from school, a good friend or someone you really trust.
If you do this, and I think you have to, I think they'll stop picking on you.

Best wishes,

Laatst gewijzigd op 02-11-2003 om 14:51.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-11-2003, 17:56
jeffke15
Thnx Noeke, Gatara en Marlies
Met jullie verbeteringen heb ik nu de volgende brief gemaakt.
Dus als je kijkt naar
- spelling
- grammatica
- inhoud

+ to what extent do you recognise parmjit's problem in your country?
+ what is your opinion of how Parmjit deals with her problem
+ what advice can you give her

De brief:

Dear Parmjit,

In "A problem shared?" I read your letter and I think that I can help you with your problem. Your problem, that exists in every country in the world, is that you’re being bullyd because of your origin.

In my country (the Netherlands) foreigners are being picked on because of the way they dress themselves, the way they look and such other things.

I think that you don’t have to put up with all this, you have to stand up for your rights and don’t allow them to laugh at you. Say you've had enough!

You could say it directly to the bullys or you could talk about it with someone from school, a good friend or someone you really trust.

Best wishes,

Jeffrey Menkehorst

Dus wat vinden jullie ervan als je kijkt naar spelling grammatica en de bovenvernoemde inhoud?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-11-2003, 19:57
Iduna
Is het niet ipv bullys bullies en bullyd > bullied?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-11-2003, 20:02
The Ox
De brief:

Dear Parmjit,

I read your letter in "A Problem Shared" and I think I can help you with your problem. Your problem, that exists in every country in the world, is that you are being bullied because of your origin.

*knip, klopt allemaal wel*

You could say it directly to the bullies or you could talk about it with somebody at school, a good friend or someone you really trust.

Best wishes,

--------------------

Ik zou het gebruik van samentrekkingen vermijden (bijv. they will i.p.v. they'll)
Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-11-2003, 20:08
jeffke15
uhm dat is een goede...
volgens mij is het bullied
dus da verander ik nog ff
en bullies

maar verder
inhoud goed?
nog andere fouten?

Met citaat reageren
Oud 02-11-2003, 20:51
Gatara
Denk dat t wel goed is zo.
Oud 03-11-2003, 01:22
Verwijderd
Nog een paar foutjes
ik zal ze niet allemaal eruit vissen
maar dan weet je dat tenminste
because of your origin
I think they'll stop picking on you
In "A problem shared?" I read your letter (zinsvolgorde)

en er zitten er nog her en der een klein foutje
succes drmee
ow trouwens, Juliah had gelijk
Met citaat reageren
Oud 03-11-2003, 10:06
Gatara
Citaat:
Jupiter schreef op 03-11-2003 @ 01:22:
[B]
because of your origin
I think they'll stop picking on you

Zeg dan ook wat er fout aan is.
Ik zie t niet?

Citaat:

In "A problem shared?" I read your letter (zinsvolgorde)

Ja, dat moet andersom Mijn fout
Oud 03-11-2003, 21:06
The Ox
I read your letter in "A Problem Shared"

In "A Problem Shared", I read your letter

Kan allebei. Ik zou gaan voor mogelijkheid 1.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 04-11-2003, 15:00
Marsjuh87
Citaat:
Gatara schreef op 02-11-2003 @ 20:51:
Denk dat t wel goed is zo.
Ik heb het zo geleerd op school dat je dus niet! They'll ofzo mocht gebruiken in een brief moet je altijd voluit schrijven (tenminsten zo moeten wij dat doen op mijn school!!) i'm word dan ook i am enz....
Met citaat reageren
Oud 04-11-2003, 19:11
Gatara
Citaat:
Marsjuh87 schreef op 04-11-2003 @ 15:00:
Ik heb het zo geleerd op school dat je dus niet! They'll ofzo mocht gebruiken in een brief moet je altijd voluit schrijven (tenminsten zo moeten wij dat doen op mijn school!!) i'm word dan ook i am enz....
Ohja, dat wordt inderdaad aangeraden.

Maar in een persoonlijke brief hoef dat niet. Maar dit is een iets formelere brief.
Oud 04-11-2003, 20:38
Marsjuh87
Citaat:
Gatara schreef op 04-11-2003 @ 19:11:
Ohja, dat wordt inderdaad aangeraden.

Maar in een persoonlijke brief hoef dat niet. Maar dit is een iets formelere brief.
Ik moest het bij een formele brief en informele brief doen!...weet nie hoe het precies zit, ik doe gewoon hoe mij het verteld wordt!
Met citaat reageren
Oud 07-11-2003, 01:47
Verwijderd
I read your letter in "A Problem Shared"

In "A Problem Shared", I read your letter

1e is goed normaal engels,
2e is meer voor gesproken taal, zal je niet of nauwlijks tegenkomen in (formele) brieven

because of your origin (origin klopt niet)
I think they'll stop picking on you (klopt niet in combinatie met de rest van de zin, het loopt gewoon niet)
Met citaat reageren
Oud 07-11-2003, 18:50
Balance
Citaat:
Marsjuh87 schreef op 04-11-2003 @ 20:38:
Ik moest het bij een formele brief en informele brief doen!...weet nie hoe het precies zit, ik doe gewoon hoe mij het verteld wordt!
ik mag in beide gevallen gewoon dingen als I'm, they're en I'll gebruiken. Alleen afkortingen die duidelijk informeel zijn mogen niet, zoals 'cus ofzo (als je because wil schrijven. Kzou niet eens weten hoe de afkorting daarvan precies is)
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten