Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / School & Studie / Huiswerkvragen: Klassieke & Moderne talen
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 07-12-2006, 17:25
samiej
lees dit maar als je zin hebt, ik moet dus een verhaal maken voor engels en het moet dus een griezel, fantasie en een spannend verhaal worden. En ik kom niet meer verder ik heb al een stukje en het moet dus wel spannend worden, en het moet maar 1 bladzijde vol worden dus er moet nog een halve bladzijde bij. als er fouten in zitten moet je het ff zeggen en verbeteren . dit heb ik al:

There was a little girl. She and her parents died by a car accident. Her ghost is living on earth. She is very scary and will take revenge at the people who have caused the accident. A lot of citizens are afraid for her.
On a very dark day in the mountains she saw a family, Emily the name of the ghost were angry and she goes to that people. She asked ‘why did you kill me and my parents’ but the men had no idea and run away.
Emily started cry. Five minutes later, Emily’s mother came to her. She said ‘Emily what are you doing?’ We are dead and we can do nothing more. Maybe that aren’t the people who had kill us! We never know.
But we must go on with our live. Emily stopped with cry. And together they walked to home. The next day Emily feeling dept about that men. She caught a note and wrote ‘I am so sorry about yesterday, it regrets me. I do not come again’. Emily went to that house in the mountains. She threw the note in de mail box and leave. When she came at home she saw her mother on the floor. She ran to her mother and saw a lot of blood! Her mother was dead and Emily had lost her mother for the second time. But who does something like that! Then Emily saw a note. She read it ‘.

“Hello little girl, I saw you and your mother and I’m going to kill you both! With bloody greets.” And under the note she saw a few blood drops. She trembled of fear, he wanted to kill her, just like as her mother! And she won’t dead. She leave the house and to its large stupefaction she saw hanging its granny to the tree, she was also already dead! Now she had already nobody more! She wanted take revenge on the culprit, but she didn’t know who it had done and nobody saw her.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 07-12-2006, 19:00
Verwijderd
Once upon a time , there was a little girl. She and her parents died in a car accident. Her ghost remained on earth. She was very scary and wanted to avenge herself on the people who had caused the accident. A lot of citizens were afraid for her.

On a very dark day in the mountains she saw a family. Emily, the ghost, was angry and she went over to the group of people. She asked: "Why did you kill me and my parents?", but the men had no idea and run away.

Emily started to cry. Five minutes later, Emily’s mother arrived (??). "Emily, what are you doing?" she asked. "We are dead and we can't do anything any more. Maybe those people didn't kill us! We will never know. But we must go on with our lives."

Emily stopped crying. And together, they walked home. The next day, Emily felt guilty about what she had done to those men. She got a note and wrote: "I am so sorry about yesterday, I regret it very much. I will not do it again." Emily went to their house in the mountains. She threw the note in de mail box and left. When she came home she saw her mother on the floor. She ran to her mother and saw a lot of blood! Her mother was dead and Emily had lost her mother for a second time. But who would do something like that! Then Emily saw a note. She read:

“Hello little girl, I saw you and your mother and I’m going to kill you both! With bloody greetings.” And under the note she saw a few drops of blood. She trembled with fear, he wanted to kill her, just like he had killed her mother! And she didn't want to die again. She left the house, where she was shocked to see her granny hanging from a tree, she was already dead as well! Now she had no one left! She wanted to take revenge on the culprit, but she didn’t know who had done it, and nobody could see her.

Oh, en mag ik zeggen dat ik het een vaag verhaaltje vond?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 10-12-2006, 00:01
June bug
Nog 2 correcties:

1e alinea: "A lot of citizens were afraid of her."

2e alinea: "but the men had no idea and ran away."
Oud 10-12-2006, 00:06
Dinalfos
Citaat:
samiej schreef op 07-12-2006 @ 18:25 :
lees dit maar als je zin hebt, ik moet dus een verhaal maken voor engels en het moet dus een griezel, fantasie en een spannend verhaal worden. En ik kom niet meer verder ik heb al een stukje en het moet dus wel spannend worden, en het moet maar 1 bladzijde vol worden dus er moet nog een halve bladzijde bij. als er fouten in zitten moet je het ff zeggen en verbeteren . dit heb ik al:

There was a little girl. She and her parents died by a car accident. Her ghost is living on earth. She is very scary and will take revenge at the people who have caused the accident. A lot of citizens are afraid for her.
On a very dark day in the mountains she saw a family, Emily the name of the ghost were angry and she goes to that people. She asked ‘why did you kill me and my parents’ but the men had no idea and run away.
Emily started cry. Five minutes later, Emily’s mother came to her. She said ‘Emily what are you doing?’ We are dead and we can do nothing more. Maybe that aren’t the people who had kill us! We never know.
But we must go on with our live. Emily stopped with cry. And together they walked to home. The next day Emily feeling dept about that men. She caught a note and wrote ‘I am so sorry about yesterday, it regrets me. I do not come again’. Emily went to that house in the mountains. She threw the note in de mail box and leave. When she came at home she saw her mother on the floor. She ran to her mother and saw a lot of blood! Her mother was dead and Emily had lost her mother for the second time. But who does something like that! Then Emily saw a note. She read it ‘.

“Hello little girl, I saw you and your mother and I’m going to kill you both! With bloody greets.” And under the note she saw a few blood drops. She trembled of fear, he wanted to kill her, just like as her mother! And she won’t dead. She leave the house and to its large stupefaction she saw hanging its granny to the tree, she was also already dead! Now she had already nobody more! She wanted take revenge on the culprit, but she didn’t know who it had done and nobody saw her.
Sorry hoor, maar....

Ik begijp het niet helemaal, denk ik.
Reageren

Regels voor berichten