Oud 19-02-2011, 16:53
Moeder
Hello,
I am a mother of 12 years old child.And I am looking for somebody who can help my son ONLINE with school subjects: Frans, biologie,wiskunde,Nederlands( HAVO ) .
I think is possible to get lessons via skype or msn nowdays.May be there is a student who can help ?

Please contact me.

Evgenia

evgeniakuranova@hotmail.com
Ik ben op zoek naar TUTOR voor mijn zon 12 jaar via msn of skype.Biologie, Frans, Nederlands,wiskunde (HAVO)

Laatst gewijzigd op 20-02-2011 om 12:19.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 20-02-2011, 10:59
Verwijderd
Well, first of all, this is a Dutch forum. so i think the mods would appreciate it if you posted in Dutch. Second of all, it's spelled Frans, biologie and Nederlands. Can't your kid look for tutors on his/her school, there has to be someone willing to help him, be it a parent, teacher or other student. Having a real person next to you to explain things makes learning a lot easier than just chatting with that person.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 20-02-2011, 12:08
Moeder
Dear Sabir, I am looking for everywhere in school also.By the way I got some messages already.And there are people who want to do it. As for my mistakes, I am sorry, but English is also not my native language.
And about learning via msn and skype , by the way it is the same if you have webcam and audio conversation, ...only on a distance.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 20-02-2011, 14:20
Verwijderd
maybe you can place an advertisement in a newspaper? then people from your country maybe should see it and contact you, so your child will have a tutor in real-life, i understand you're doing your best, but i agree with Sabir that it's much easier with a person next to you. maybe you could contact some teachers from your child's school and ask them if they have some time to be a tutor untill you've found another one. If you haven't done that yet
Met citaat reageren
Oud 20-02-2011, 16:40
Moeder
Citaat:
maybe you can place an advertisement in a newspaper? then people from your country maybe should see it and contact you, so your child will have a tutor in real-life, i understand you're doing your best, but i agree with Sabir that it's much easier with a person next to you. maybe you could contact some teachers from your child's school and ask them if they have some time to be a tutor untill you've found another one. If you haven't done that yet
Duckdoggy, thanks for your reply and advise.As I wrote I asked at school .He will get bijles in real-life also.Sometimes you have questions while you are doing homework and it is handy to have somebody to ask online via skype or msn or via e-mail.By the way online tutoring is also popular now in some schools in Holland.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten