Oud 09-10-2002, 20:22
Type
Minder goed, ook engels, nog steeds de moeite waard...

7:34 AM - Waking up haunted by the thought that I've still not been able to reach her, and really do have to. Now I've finally made up my mind I really need to tell her. I guess it's as exciting for her as it is for me. What time is it? Early. Wasted early sunday morning. No, saturday. Holiday-rythm, just all one long day... Sunday it is...

8:52 AM - In my dad's opinion it is saturday. That means it is saturday. He's not allknowing or all powerful, but this house runs by his schedule. Saturday, so we won't have anything to do that we do on sundays. Well, there is one advantage: no visits to grandmothers.

9:04 AM - Shall she be up by now? No, I'd better wait another hour. What time is it? 4 past. 4 past it is...

10:04 AM - Call her now? Ah, what the hell, why not. She has to wake up someday. Ooooow, this is so exciting... I want to see her, tell her, close her in my arms, hug her, kiss her, and who knows what else will come then... Stop it! Too sexcistic. That's not good.

10:06 AM - Nobody's picking up the phone. It's been like this for two weeks now. Is she just ignoring me? No, can't be. Why would she? Does she know about it? But I've just made up my mind and want to stop it all. I'm all hers now.

10:07 AM - Nope, nobody's picking up. She's left me, or she's going to leave me. I just know it. And I knew it would get me in trouble some day. Well, I'll just go clean my windows then. Windowcleaner, you never know when you're going to need it... tick tick tick... Singing in the rain we shall call it... Yes.

10:15 AM - Yesterday... All my troubles seemed so far away...

10:16 AM - Now it looks as though they're here to stay...

10:27 AM - Call again? Maybe she was just asleep half an hour ago. Ok, here goes nothing...

10:32 AM - That's 5 times. If she doesn't think I'm just a bad stalker now... Well, anyway... breakfast.

11:23 AM - Where is mindlessness when you need it?

2:11 PM - Somebody call 911 or a shrink. An... Wait, WHAT time is it?! 2 PM?! How... Sleep? No... How? Head hurts... too... much... brain... activity...

2:14 PM - Ow hell, I'm getting a visitor at 3, and she's female, so I need to clean this dump up. Aaaah, I love windowcleaner... Hmm, let the mindlessness kick in...

2:44 PM - Exquisit. A few pillows, soothing music, a fruity drink. Who needs drugs, I got carrot-juice.

2:46 PM - Doorbell... Uuhr, what's up doc?
Gotta stop the juice I notice

2:56 PM - Damn Jehova's Wittnesses. Stop bugging me on a saturday. Sunday can be your day... But I still don't understand why they bother me on sunday. God had the sunday as a day of rest, wasn't it... Then why can't they friggin' rest too?! Grmblz. I'm an Atheist, and I will always be...

2:58 PM - I decide it's sunday after all. Dad's a few hundred miles away from here, so what's he going to do about it... Well, at least he picks up the phone... Call Sarah again? No, visitor in a few minutes...

3:10 PM - Still no visitor... Why is she late? This is SO frustrating. I need a serious dose of strong alcoholic fluid. I need a caffein shot, I need sex. I need to stop saying and doing that...

3:14 PM - Ah, doorbell, movie, visitor, Fight club DivX. In Tyler we trust, but Tyler is late too... Open the door. Get off your lazy ass and open the door. Hmm, pillow is so nice, don't want to... open the friggin' door, there's someone waiting you lazy fuck. Yeah, that's the spirit. Stand up, hurry the fuck up too, and open the friggin' door. Why am I so stressed out actually?

3:16 Pm - Drinking again. Caffeineshot of the day. What shall we do, drink it, smoke it or just inject it with a needle... Hmm, hard choice, it's Coca Cola, so let's just drink it, eh

3:17 PM - Calming, soothing, nice, caffein... Bye bye headache, welcome calmness. Do you think I'm addicted? Nooooo, I just get headaches when I don't get any caffein injected on a day... Wow, I got a caffein addiction. Cool.

3:31 PM - We have liftoff... Why can sexual thing also happen with your clothes on? I had an agreement with myself: no clothes will go off, not yours, not hers. I'm not breaking the rule, but... Frustrating. I need a serious dose of strong alcoholic fluid. I need a caffein shot, I need sex. Well, the last is being taken care of, so I think I just need caffein and alcohol. But walking out on her right now... nah... Hmm, yeah baby...

4:12 PM - So it is true what they say. Older women are more experienced, therefor better... Wow, what a revelation. I should've tested this sooner. I wasted time on this one. Well, no matter. I'll just dump her after tomorrow. Manipulation is good, but the joy of just getting rid of someone is so much better. No drug can measure up to that. I love it when they hate me, because I still can't give a shit. Hmm, but an older women... Why not tell her it's pure sexual. 'My girlfriends gone on holiday, so I'm shagging other people, and this was purely sexual. But you're older than me, more experienced, and wow... That thing you do, there, yes, right there, is so... wow... oh yeah... that thing yeah... I don't want to dump you and never talk to you again. But no relationship. Just keep this up purely sexual.' Would she buy it?
Nah, I'll probably just be slapped in the face as hard as she can...

4:15 PM - I just realized my brain went fuzzy. She is goooood.
But still, she's not a beautiful and unique snowflake... Fight Club always keeps spinning around in my brain for an hour or so after I've 'seen' it... Frustrating...

4:30 PM - I think I saw too much Austin Powers. I hate that movie, but I AM talking about 'shagging' and 'yeah baby yeah'.

7:25 PM - What splendid timing. She left, and now the pizza comes... Pizzaboys need to be faster. Well, there goes his tip. But more pizza for me, that's a good thing.

8:03 PM - I feel guilty. But why? I am an asshole, and Sarah knows that. But still, she calls herself my girlfriend, so she has accepted that. If you're going to live in california, you know there can be earthquakes. (that was CA right?) Well, when you start a relationship with me, you know I could possibly cheat on you. Doesn't mean I don't love you though. 'Cause I do, I really do love her. And that scares me.

8:06 PM - Jefferson Airplane, true '60s music. And about 40 years later it makes me feel guilty. "Don't you want somebody to love, don't you need somebody to love" Yes, and I have somebody to love, but will she love me back if she gets to know? I don't know...

9:01 PM - Asperine, bed... Im driving myself crazy. When will the rain come assist me? Well, at least the rain will be clacking on clean windows...
Oud 09-10-2002, 21:09
halve gare
heb het niet helemaal gelezen maar is wel grappig vind het alleen echt een mannen tekst....
Oud 09-10-2002, 21:12
Verwijderd
Howdy,

Voor je Engels geld hier hetzelfde als wat ik zei bij deel één. De vreemdste zin in dit stuk vond ik 'Why can sexual thing also happen with your clothes on?' Maar goed.

Ik vind het steeds interessanter worden. De persoon waarmee we bezig zijn is een nogal apart figuur. Daar willen we als lezer wel meer over weten. Je verteld ons net genoeg om ons nieuwsgierig te houden. Ja, dit gaat je aardig goed af.

'I need a serious dose of strong alcoholic fluid. I need a caffein shot, I need sex.' De herhaling doet zijn werk.

LUH-3417
Met citaat reageren
Oud 09-10-2002, 21:29
Type
Bedankt voor je replies. En over mijn engels: ik ben en blijf een Nederlander, met als moedertaal dan ook Nederlands.

Zinsconstructie kan dus soms niet helemaal vlekkeloos verlopen...
Oud 09-10-2002, 23:35
Verwijderd
Ik vind dat je voor iemand met Nederlands als moedertaal heel behoorlijk Engels schrijft. Ik zou het je niet na kunnen doen.

LUH-3417 - Zijn er meer delen van dit verhaal?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 09-10-2002, 23:38
Type
Citaat:
LUH-3417 schreef:
Ik vind dat je voor iemand met Nederlands als moedertaal heel behoorlijk Engels schrijft. Ik zou het je niet na kunnen doen.

LUH-3417 - Zijn er meer delen van dit verhaal?
Maar je kan wel mijn fouten eruit halen. Zo rampzalig zal je engels dus niet zijn...

and now: enough of the slowchat! lights out, nap-time!
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten