Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / Lichaam & Geest / Psychologie
Topic gesloten

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 30-07-2003, 22:41
avantasia
van wie is deze brief:

To Boddah,

Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complainee. This note should be pretty easy to understand. All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guilty beyond words about these things. For example, when we're backstage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowd begins, it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to relish in the love and adoration from the crowd. Which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do, God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child. On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces. Jesus man! Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know! I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy, and a daughter who reminds me too much of what I used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become. I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Empathy! Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much, I guess. Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.
Oud 31-07-2003, 01:08
Daangerous
Kurt Cobain, wat dan nog
Oud 31-07-2003, 01:33
Verwijderd
Of gaat het erom wie die brief in zijn plaats zou hebben geschreven? (Of om het feit dat ie in 2 handschriften is geschreven-of om de theorie _die ik persoonlijk aanhang_ dat hij vermoord is?).
Oud 31-07-2003, 07:35
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Mutant schreef op 31-07-2003 @ 02:33:
Of gaat het erom wie die brief in zijn plaats zou hebben geschreven? (Of om het feit dat ie in 2 handschriften is geschreven-of om de theorie _die ik persoonlijk aanhang_ dat hij vermoord is?).
Ze zeiden toch dat Courtney Love zijn dood was? :/

Anyhoo.. ik zie het nut van deze topic op psychologie (vooralsnog) niet in.
Oud 31-07-2003, 08:16
poesiefox
Citaat:
Daangerous schreef op 31-07-2003 @ 02:08:
Kurt Cobain, wat dan nog
Goh, ik wist niet dat die zo verbaal begaafd was. Zonde hoor.
Oud 31-07-2003, 09:25
Quiana
En het doel hiervan is?
Oud 31-07-2003, 09:45
Verwijderd
Citaat:
******** schreef op 31-07-2003 @ 08:35:
Anyhoo.. ik zie het nut van deze topic op psychologie (vooralsnog) niet in.
Ik ook niet. Voorlopig is de topic daarom gesloten. Als je denkt me van het nut van de topic te kunnen overtuigen: pm of mail is beschikbaar.
Advertentie
Topic gesloten

Regels voor berichten