Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / School & Studie / Huiswerkvragen: Klassieke & Moderne talen
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 24-03-2015, 14:34
Ididn'tknow
Ik moet voor school een opdracht doen, maar mijn Engels is echt verschrikkelijk... Zou iemand dit voor mij kunnen nakijken op grammatica en andere fouten? dan weet ik een beetje naar welke richting ik moet gaan. Heb het nu alleen in nog maar in grove lijnen getypt.

1.The story is about a teacher (Mrs. Gruwell) who come to work on a high school. She is different than the other teachers. It also about the students in the classroom. There are all of different origins and they have their own past, so there is often a fight. All teachers doing negative about the students but Mrs. Gruwell have believe in them. She ensures that the student be better at reading and writing, but also change a class that was a mess into a real group. She gives a diary where students can spend their stories. that goes so well that they at the end of the school year to make a real diary (Freedom writers).

2.The film is about the teacher Mrs. Gruwell. They want very much to help her students that she make her own marriages in jeopardy, and more jobs assume that they can. and it is about and it's about the students who all have their own problems and past.

3.I think with the teacher, because I can go very far for someone else either, maybe too far.

4.Ms. Gruwell finds that her students on her look, because they all have their own story.

5.Because the students can write their own stories.

6.The Change of classroom 203.

7.Yes I would, because it is a very nice film. The purpose of Mrs. Gruwell is very good and you can sympathize with some stories of the students.

8.The last scene, because it is a happy ending. when Mrs. Gruwell can be the teacher of the juniors and the seniors and the class begins to scream.

9."I think it hit me a little harder than it did my sister" I choose this quote because, it reminds me to myself when my parents divorced.

10.E-mail:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me introduce myself. I am Michael, a boy of seventeen years old and I come from the Netherlands.

I am writing you this letter because, I read the book 'the freedom writers' and your diary interested me. Especially that your mom cheated your dad. My parents are divorce too and it feels also that I do not have a family sometimes.

Is your life to change after you have gone to Wilson High?

I think you have a very tough life. I hope you go well now and that you have become stronger by your friend and Mrs. Gruwell.

Yours faithfully
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 24-03-2015, 14:43
Elin3
Sommige dingen heb je erg letterlijk vertaald waardoor het voor een Engelsman een vreemde zin zou zijn om te lezen. Dat is iets waar je zeker het één en ander kunt verbeteren.

In welke klas zit je? (Dan kan ik beter inschatten wat je niveau zou moeten zijn)
Oud 24-03-2015, 14:59
bloodyb
Citaat:
Ik moet voor school een opdracht doen, maar mijn Engels is echt verschrikkelijk... Zou iemand dit voor mij kunnen nakijken op grammatica en andere fouten? dan weet ik een beetje naar welke richting ik moet gaan. Heb het nu alleen in nog maar in grove lijnen getypt.

1.The story is about a teacher (Mrs. Gruwell) who COMES to work on a high school. She is different than the other teachers. It IS also about the students in the classroom. THEY are all of different origins and they have their own past, so there is often a fight. All THE teachers ARE negative about the students but Mrs. Gruwell HAS FAITH in them. She ensures that the student ARE better at reading and writing, but also CHANGES a class that was a mess into a real group. She HAS a diary where students can SHARE their stories. """That goes so well that they at the end of the school year to make a real diary (Freedom writers). """

2.The film is about the teacher Mrs. Gruwell. SHE WANTS to help her students SO VERY MUCH that she PUTS her own MARRIAGE in jeopardy, """and more jobs assume that they can.""" and it is about and it's about the students who all have their own problems and past.

3.I FEEL with the teacher, because I can go very far for someone else ALSO, maybe too far.

4.Ms. Gruwell THINKS that her students LOOK LIKE HER because they all have their own story.

5.Because the students can write their own stories.

6.The Change of classroom 203.

7.Yes I would, because it is a very nice film. The purpose of Mrs. Gruwell is very good and you can sympathize with some stories of the students.

8.The last scene, because it is a happy ending. when Mrs. Gruwell can be the teacher of the juniors and the seniors and the class begins to scream.

9."I think it hit me a little harder than it did my sister" I choose this quote because, it reminds me OF myself when my parents divorced.

10.E-mail:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me introduce myself. I am Michael, a boy of seventeen years old and I come from the Netherlands.

I am writing you this letter because, I read the book 'The Freedom Writers' and your diary interested me. Especially that your mom cheated ON your dad. My parents are DIVORCED too and it ALSO FEELS that I do not have a family sometimes.

HAS your life CHANGED after you WENT to Wilson High?

I think you have a very tough life. I hope ALL GOES well FOR YOU now and that you have become stronger by your friend and Mrs. Gruwell.

Yours faithfully
Correcties in hoofdletters. Er zitten ook een paar zinnen in die ik niet snap; die staan tussen aanhalingstekens. Kan je die hier eens in Nederlands neer zetten?
Oud 24-03-2015, 15:02
Ididn'tknow
Ik doe vmbo-t laatste jaar. Moet hiermee echt me scores gaan ophalen. anders ga is sws voor Engels zakken
Met citaat reageren
Oud 24-03-2015, 15:10
Ididn'tknow
Heel erg bedankt! ik zet het er wel ff in het Nederlands neer.

1. dat gaat zo goed, dat ze er een echt boek van maken.
2.ze neemt meer banen dan dat ze aan kan.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 24-03-2015, 15:38
bloodyb
1 This turns out so well that they turn it into a real book.
2 She has more jobs than she can handle.
Oud 24-03-2015, 16:18
Ididn'tknow
Thanks! Dit help me al heel erg
Met citaat reageren
Oud 29-03-2015, 21:21
Verwijderd
Let me introduce myself. I am Michael, seventeen years old and I am from the Netherlands.

Zou ik doen!
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Regels voor berichten