Oud 09-03-2002, 18:13
!!0p3n
Al eens geweest?

Sometimes... I stand and admire the beauty of night with a hand to the sky/ capturin' visions of glamorous lives that keep flashin' my eyes/ askin em why... happiness is tragically passin me by/ unfastened the blind, so i can see and start unmaskin the lies/ i demand a reply... its a feelin i cant even fathom inside/ cuz half of the time its a gamble to try... nobody answered my cries/ im shattered inside... memories tacked in the back of my mind/ but theres no, laughter in mine... so as for life, i'd rather decline/ and find a pasture to die... all i need is to gather a knife/ and some random supplies, its already planned, this day had to arrive/ its not hard for a man to decide to leave a land he despise/ charachterized as paradise, but branded in advance with no chance to survive/ i take another glance at the signs, as i premeditate on these seven fates/ mind and body separate, my soul levitates hopin to see heaven's gates/ my heart beats a steady pace... cuz i know only hell awaits/ and im already late, death has set a date that i'd never fail to make/ im ready to celebrate... cuz im finally escapin the demons.../ known as homosapien beings, i had a talk wit Damien and we made an agreement/ said he'd take away the pain and the grievin if i remained in his legion/ and aid in deceivin... all people claimin their saviour is Jesus/ i came to believe 'em, stopped prayin and reasoned theres no point in chasin a meanin/ cuz my patience was leavin... and i figured i was never gonna make it to Eden/ many have made this mistake and i hate to repeat it, so i brake this allegiance/ and place my faith in the most unsacred of regions/...goodbye... *gunshot*... sound of sirens off in the distance...and the scene fades...
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 09-03-2002, 19:21
Verwijderd
Die is sterk !
Met citaat reageren
Oud 09-03-2002, 21:12
tacidvs
'Al eens geweest'? Is dit stukje onoverzichtelijk poëzie dan niet van jou?
Oud 09-03-2002, 23:41
soulless
Waagt het niet. Ik als opper atheist vind dit weer zeer vermakelijk Goed gedaan.
Oud 10-03-2002, 12:44
!!0p3n
Citaat:
tacidvs schreef:
'Al eens geweest'? Is dit stukje onoverzichtelijk poëzie dan niet van jou?
Helaas, die eer komt mij niet toe. Niet zelf geschreven ..
Met citaat reageren
Oud 10-03-2002, 13:54
Gothic
Citaat:
!!0p3n schreef:
Helaas, die eer komt mij niet toe. Niet zelf geschreven ..
Dan moet je dat erbij schrijven, het liefst met de naam van degene wie de eer wel toekomt...
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten