Oud 19-09-2001, 19:36
Is deze tekst een beetje correct geschreven?? eventuele fouten graag vermelden en verbeteren.
Thank U

The primary school I went to is called ‘Het honk‘. I think there were about thirty-five pupils in my class. The last three teachers which I had were Mr van Mol, Mr Franssen and Mr van Oers. We had very little homework. The only things you had to do were one page of some grammar exercises and one page with maths exercises. The clothes that I wore, mostly bought by my mother, were always very casual like jeans and sweaters with cartoons. Actually I had only two real friends at primary school, both named Paul. We were always together and played mainly games like Monopoly and Risk. My figures were always very good, with history as exception. There are some things that I still remember like the school camp in the 8th class. We went to a farm near of the Belgian border. In the afternoon there were some games like football and gliding over a sail with green soap. But the games that I very liked were the games at night such a foxhunt and a treasure hunt. Nowadays I don’t play these games anymore but six years ago those games were great.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 19-09-2001, 19:47
stefano17
Citaat:
tha great exception schreef:

The primary school I went to is called ‘Het honk‘. I think there were about thirty-five pupils in my class. The last three teachers which I had were Mr van Mol, Mr Franssen and Mr van Oers. We had very little homework. The only things you had to do were one page of some grammar exercises and one page with maths exercises. The clothes that I wore, mostly bought by my mother, were always very casual like jeans and sweaters with cartoons. Actually I had only two real friends at primary school, both named Paul. We were always together and played mainly games like Monopoly and Risk. My figures were always very good, with history as exception. There are some things that I still remember like the school camp in the 8th class. We went to a farm near of the Belgian border. In the afternoon there were some games like football and gliding over a sail with green soap. But the games that I very liked were the games at night such a foxhunt and a treasure hunt. Nowadays I don’t play these games anymore but six years ago those games were great.
The primary school I went to is called ‘Het honk‘. I think there were about thirty-five pupils in my class. The last three teachers which I had were Mr van Mol, Mr Franssen and Mr van Oers. We had very little homework. The only things you had to do was one page of some grammar exercises and one page with maths exercises. The clothes that I wore, mostly bought by my mother, were always very casual like jeans and sweaters with cartoons. Actually I only had two real friends at primary school, both named Paul. We were always together and played mainly games like Monopoly and Risk. My figures were always very good, except for history. There are some things that I still remember like the school camp in the 8th class. We went to a farm near the Belgian border. In the afternoon there were some games like soccer and gliding over a sail with green soap. But the games that I liked most were the games at night such a foxhunt and a treasure hunt. Nowadays I don’t play these games anymore but six years ago those games were great.

Zo zou ik het doen persoonlijk. Er kunnen misschien nog wel wat foutjes in staan, want ik ben namelijk niet echt goed in de grammatica (have, had, have had, enz.).
Met citaat reageren
Oud 19-09-2001, 20:15
Verwijderd
The primary school I went to is called ‘Het honk‘. I think there were about thirty-five pupils in my class. The last three teachers (which) I had were Mr van Mol, Mr Franssen and Mr van Oers. We had very little homework. You only had to do some grammar and maths exercises, one page each. The clothes (which) I wore, mostly bought by my mother, were always very casual like jeans and sweaters with cartoons on them. Actually, I only had two real friends at primary school, both named Paul. We were always together and mainly played games like Monopoly and Risk. My marks were always very good, with history as an exception. There are some things (which) I still remember like the school camp in the 8th class. We went to a farm near (of) the Belgian border. In the afternoon there were some games like soccer and sliding over a sail with green soap. But the games which I liked most were nightgames such as a foxhunt and a treasure hunt. Nowadays I don’t play these games anymore but six years ago I thoughtthose games were great.

Toelichting:
1) Hoeft er niet bij.
2) Dit bedoel je toch?
3) Hoeft er niet bij.
4) Die truien bezitten geen stripfiguren, maar ze hebben die figuurtjes op zich!
5) Waarom actually? Dit geeft een tegenstelling aan. Goed zou zijn: He thought he was quite popular. Actually, he only had two good friends.
6) Zo is de volgorde juist.
7) Bij schoolcijfers altijd marks gebruiken!
8) Er is maar 1 uitzondering.
9) Hoeft er niet bij.
10) Hier heb je near the en in the neighbourhood of verhaspeld.
11)Soccer=football
12)Gliding is in de lucht (paragliding) en sliding is op dingen . A slide=een glijbaan.
13) Zo is de volgorde goed.
14) Verkleining.
15) Waarschijnlijk een typo, maar toch...
16) Jij schrijft nu dat die spellen nu niet meer fantastisch waren. Dat moet zijn dat je ze niet meer fantastisch vindt!
Met citaat reageren
Oud 19-09-2001, 20:21
Damn, dat er nog zoveel fouten in zaten.

In ieder geval, allebei hartstikke bedankt.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 22-09-2001, 15:35
OO-PIN
Als je engels engels (geen amerikaans engels) wilt schrijven, dan moet je toch football gebruiken. In het Amerikaans is het idd soccer... voor de rest zijn de verbteringen wel goed.....
Oud 22-09-2001, 16:30
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Tha great exception schreef:
Damn, dat er nog zoveel fouten in zaten.

In ieder geval, allebei hartstikke bedankt.
Graag gedaan
Met citaat reageren
Oud 26-09-2001, 05:00
puelle
The primary school I went to is called ‘Het honk‘. I think there were about thirty-five pupils in my class. The last three teachers whom I had were Mr. van Mol, Mr. Franssen and Mr. van Oers. We had very little homework. The only things you had to do were one page of some grammar exercises and one page with math exercises. The clothes that I wore, mostly bought by my mother, were very casual like jeans and sweaters with cartoons. Actually I had only two real friends at primary school, both named Paul. We were always together and played mainly games like Monopoly and Risk. My figures were always very good, with history as exception. There are some things that I still remember, like the school camp in the 8th class. We went to a farm near of the Belgian border. In the afternoon there were some games like football and gliding over a sail with green soap. But the games that I liked the best were the games at night, such as foxhunt and a treasure hunt. Nowadays I don’t play these games anymore but six years ago those games were great.

Met citaat reageren
Oud 26-09-2001, 13:28
Verwijderd
Citaat:
OO-PIN schreef:
Als je engels engels (geen amerikaans engels) wilt schrijven, dan moet je toch football gebruiken. In het Amerikaans is het idd soccer... voor de rest zijn de verbteringen wel goed.....
Jep, klein foutje van mijn kant
Na gut, nobody's perfect.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten