Oud 16-03-2017, 08:47
liekeprins
Hoi Lezers,
Ik ben opzoek naar iemand wie de engelse taal goed beheerst. Ik ben er zelf namelijk 'slecht' in. Ik moet een engels mondeling houden.
Nu heb ik een nederlandse tekst, over mijzelf van 1 A4tje. Nu is het mijn vraag, wie dit zou willen vertalen voor mij? €5 als bedanktkosten?
Laat me het weten als je mij kan helpen!

Groetjes Lieke Prins
liekeprins@hotmail.nl

IK STEL HET ZO ERG OP PRIJS! Wie is er zo lief?

Laatst gewijzigd op 16-03-2017 om 09:09.
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 16-03-2017, 12:54
bloodyb
Door iemand anders er een te laten schrijven leer je zelf niks. Probeer het eerst zelf en zet de tekst hier dan neer. Dan zijn er genoeg forumers die hem na willen kijken.(gratis)
Oud 16-03-2017, 16:06
liekeprins
My name is Lieke Prins. I am sixteen years old and i live in Groenlo. I live with my parents and my twinbrother Martijn. My older brother Corné lives in Utrecht, because he's studying there. On the weekend he comes to Groenlo, to stay with us. I have a dog, his name is Pepper. This is my last year at the Marianum and I think that is really exciting, but my grades are good so I think things will work out well. I find English the hardest subject, so I'm trying my best to end with a good grade.
In my free time I'm really busy. I work on my homework about 2 hours a day. I work at the Albert Heijn. I work here around 12 hours a week. I have fun colleges to work with. You can talk with people and I like to help people with making choices.
I fitness around 3 times a week. I think sporting is the most fun thing to do. It works really relaxing for me. In summer I like to go running outside.
After my exams, I want to go to the police school in Apeldoorn. When I was younger I always wanted to be one of the police people. At this school fitness is a big subject, so that's a nice thing. On the weekend I like to hang out with my friends, we have a friendgroup of thirteen girls. We go out on saturdaynight, I adore that. On sunday I watch netflix, I really like watching series. I like to relax before I start a new week of school.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 16-03-2017, 16:07
liekeprins
Is dit hierboven goed? Of zijn er fouten gemaakt?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 16-03-2017, 18:43
mathfreak
*ik geef hieronder de tekst met de nodige correcties weer*
My name is Lieke Prins. I am sixteen years old and I live in Groenlo. I live with my parents and my twin brother Martijn.
*in het Engels moet er altijd een spatie tussen twin en brother, dit in tegenstelling tot het Nederlands*
My elder brother Corné lives in Utrecht, because he studies there.
*bij een leeftijdsverschil gebruik je elder als vergrotende trap, omdat het studeren een alledaagse toestand is gebruik je gewoon de onvoltooid tegenwoordige tijd*
In the weekend he comes to Groenlo, to stay with us. I have a dog, his name is Pepper. This is my last year at the Marianum and I think that is really exciting, but my grades are good so I think things will work out well. I find English the hardest subject, so I'm trying my best to end with a good grade.
In my free time I'm really busy. I work on my homework about 2 hours a day. I work at the Albert Heijn. I work here about 12 hours a week. I have fine colleges to work with. You can talk with people and I like to help people with making choices.
I fitness about 3 times a week. I think sporting is the finest thing to do.
It works really relaxing for me. In summer I like to go running outside.
After my exams, I want to go to the police academy in Apeldoorn. When I was younger I always wanted to be som
eone of the police force. At this school fitness is a big subject, so that's a nice thing. In the weekend I like to hang out with my friends, we have a circle of friends of thirteen girls. We go out on Saturday night,
*tussen de dagnaam en het tijdsgedeelte van de dag komt in het Engels altijd een spatie*
I adore that. On Sunday I watch Netflix, I really like watching series. I like to relax before I start a new week of school.
Oud 16-03-2017, 21:21
bloodyb
Ik heb niks te veel gezegd! Mathfreak was me voor. En je bent er helemaal niet zo slecht in!
Oud 16-03-2017, 22:25
Elin3
Ik heb universitair studenten (en docenten) slechter Engels horen spreken dan jij, volgens mij komt het best goed met je mondeling

Het is met je mondeling vaak niet eens zo erg als je een foutje maakt in je zinsopbouw of werkwoorden. Het gaat erom dat jij probeert Engels te spreken. Klets liever honderd uit met fouten, dan laat je zien dat je de taal durft te gebruiken.
Oud 17-03-2017, 06:27
liekeprins
Bedankt allemaal!!
Met citaat reageren
Oud 17-03-2017, 07:05
liekeprins
I have four years volunteer work done, in the Molenberg in Groenlo.
The Molenberg is a nursing home for older people.
I liked to help older people. Every Monday I went to the Molenberg. We played games together, and I read. The old people liked it when i was there. When I left, they were sad. That gives me a good feeling.
After four years I stopped. It was too busy with school and work, but it was great.

Is dit ook goed?
Met citaat reageren
Oud 17-03-2017, 11:25
bloodyb
Bijna.
I have done four years of volunteer work.
We played games together and I read to them.
That made me feel good.
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken

Regels voor berichten