Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / Algemeen / Flora & Fauna
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 18-07-2002, 16:42
Larissa_86
Hallo, ik vind Huski's hele lieve schattige hondjes enzo. Alleen ik weet er niet zoveel vanaf, bijv de verzorging enzow en hoe hun karakter in elkaar zit. Ik heb op i'net gezocht maar ik heb daar nix over kunnen vinden. Weet iemand misschien een goede site of informatie over Huski's?? Want ik wil mn ouders echt overhale er 1 te nemen...ze zijn zooooo lief...
Met citaat reageren
Advertentie
Oud 18-07-2002, 16:55
Frida

Can my cat and my Siberian Husky live together?
This is tricky question. It all depends on the dog and the cat. There are many Siberians and cats who live together wonderfully, other Siberians think the cat would make a tasty snack. If you are getting a Siberian puppy, the chances are better that the cat and the Siberian will get along. When introducing the two, it should be done slowly and also completely supervised. Only when you are 100% sure, and truthfully, you may never be 100% sure, can you leave the two alone. If you are getting an adult, whether a rescue, re-home, or from the shelter, make sure to ask if the dog has been cat tested. If it trust worthy, it doesn't necessarily mean that it will be with your cat. Always supervise. This doesn't apply just to cats, but can apply to small dogs and other small animals (birds, rabbits).

Do Siberian Huskies make good guard dogs?
No. Siberians are known for their sweet temperment and laid back personality. They are not normally agressive animals and were not bred to be guard animals.

How do I stop my Siberian Husky from digging?
The truth is, you probably can't. The best way to handle a digger is to get to the reason why they are digging and generally it's boredom. Some people have had success in placing the dog's own stool in the hole to discourage the digging, but this will probably only lead to new holes.

How big will my Siberian Husky get when it's full grown?
The American Kennel Club breed standard states that the optimal Siberian Husky male will be 45 - 60 pounds and 21 - 23.5 inches at the withers and the Siberian Husky female will be 35 - 50 pounds and 20 - 22 inches at the withers. These are the optimal ranges that are usually used for judging show dogs. There can be some variations and it will all depend on the dog's lineage as well it's nutrition, exercise, and health

Misschien heb je hier wat aan?
http://www.users.skynet.be/allesoverhonden/

specifiek over dat ras
Reageren

Regels voor berichten