Oud 06-04-2008, 00:36
Verwijderd
Opletten! Nota Bene! Notion! Warning! Augen Aufenmachen und lesen!

Dit is het "embarrassing moments, leuke anekdotes, hoogtepunten, dieptepunten of weet-ik-veel-wat, van de dag, vermaak uw medeforummer" topic, nummer 171!!

speciaal voor pipje allemaal natuurlijk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf5uGPdFnpk
Advertentie
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:36
Vlindertje
Yeah
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:37
Cherry Springs
Woohoo, geen wanorde deze keer!
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:38
Vlindertje
Ik kan er nog wel eentje openen hoor
Verwijderd
Welke ketter heeft de spelleider ava doen veranderen?
Verwijderd
iedereen is helemaal ontspannen na de weerwolfrace
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:41
Verwijderd
Ik was het vergeten
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:41
Verwijderd
wow
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:42
Trimm Trabb
Op een ander forum waar ik zit is een hele discussie over dit nieuws:

A married man who used to be a woman says that he is pregnant and will give birth to a baby girl in July.

“How does it feel to be a pregnant man? Incredible,” wrote Thomas Beatie, 34, from the Pacific North West of the United States, in the latest issue of the gay magazine The Advocate.

“Despite the fact that my belly is growing with a new life inside me, I am stable and confident being the man that I am.”

Mr Beatie was born female, named Tracy Lagondino, but had gender reassignment surgery and is now legally male and married to a woman.

He decided to carry a baby for his wife, Nancy, because she had a hysterectomy years ago. He was able to get pregnant because he kept his female organs when he switched genders.

“Sterilisation is not a requirement for sex reassignment, so I decided to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy but kept my reproductive rights,” he writes. “Wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire but a human desire.” The couple, who have been together for ten years, run a custom screenprinting business in Bend, Oregon, where neighbours do not know that Mr Beatie was once a woman.

“Our desire to work hard, buy our first home and start a family was nothing out of the ordinary. That is, until we decided that I would carry our child,” he wrote.

Before becoming pregnant, Mr Beatie stopped the testosterone injections he was receiving as part of his gender reassignment. “It had been roughly eight years since I had my last menstrual cycle so this wasn’t a decision that I took lightly. My body regulated itself after about four months and I didn’t have to take any exogenous oestrogen, progesterone or fertility drugs to aid my pregnancy,” he wrote.

The couple bought donor vials from a cryogenic sperm bank and, facing resistance and prejudice from doctors, resorted to home insemination. “Doctors have discriminated against us, turning us away due to their religious beliefs. Healthcare professionals have refused to call me by a male pronoun or recognise Nancy as my wife. Receptionists have laughed at us. Friends and family have been unsupportive; most of Nancy’s family doesn’t even know I’m transgender,” he said.

Mr Beatie’s first successful insemination ended in a life-threatening ectopic pregnancy with triplets that required surgery, resulting in the loss of all his embryos and his right Fallopian tube. “When my brother found out about my loss, he said, ‘It’s a good thing that happened. Who knows what kind of monster it would have been?’,” he wrote.

The second pregnancy resulted in a baby girl who is due to be born on July 3. “I will be my daughter’s father, and Nancy will be her mother. We will be a family,” he wrote.

Mr Beatie would not be the first transgender man to give birth, according to Lisa Masterson, an obstetrician at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles.

“A transgender man can be pregnant because he has the same organs as a woman,” Dr Masterson said on the ABC Good Morning America show.

Dr Masterson said, however, that transgendered men face special health risks resulting from their sex change. “It’s really important that he doesn’t take any testosterone early on in the pregnancy and later on,” she said. “That can cause male-type characteristics in the female baby.”

Some of the Beaties’ neighbours in Bend voiced scepticism about the pregnancy claim. One resident, Josh Love, told ABC: “I couldn’t say that he looks pregnant. I can stick my stomach out and almost make it look like that. I think it’s kind of bizarre. I don’t know if I believe it or not.”

The Advocate said it had confirmed the story with Mr Beatie’s doctor.

Iedereen vind dat het niet kan, omdat die dude ooit heeft gekozen om man te zijn, dus moet hij zich nu ook maar zo gedragen, maar ik zie dat anders. Dus.
Verwijderd
wat bedoel je trouwens met de "ik"? dat je meedoet of dat je dat stomme plaatje als ava neer hebt gezet?
Verwijderd
ik snap niet waarom je man wilt zijn, maar wel zwanger. eigenlijk.
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:44
Trimm Trabb
Als je vrouw geen kinderen kan krijgen, maar jij kunt dat wel, dan snap ik wel waarom.
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:45
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Op een ander forum waar ik zit is een hele discussie over dit nieuws:

A married man who used to be a woman says that he is pregnant and will give birth to a baby girl in July.

“How does it feel to be a pregnant man? Incredible,” wrote Thomas Beatie, 34, from the Pacific North West of the United States, in the latest issue of the gay magazine The Advocate.

“Despite the fact that my belly is growing with a new life inside me, I am stable and confident being the man that I am.”

Mr Beatie was born female, named Tracy Lagondino, but had gender reassignment surgery and is now legally male and married to a woman.

He decided to carry a baby for his wife, Nancy, because she had a hysterectomy years ago. He was able to get pregnant because he kept his female organs when he switched genders.

“Sterilisation is not a requirement for sex reassignment, so I decided to have chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy but kept my reproductive rights,” he writes. “Wanting to have a biological child is neither a male nor female desire but a human desire.” The couple, who have been together for ten years, run a custom screenprinting business in Bend, Oregon, where neighbours do not know that Mr Beatie was once a woman.

“Our desire to work hard, buy our first home and start a family was nothing out of the ordinary. That is, until we decided that I would carry our child,” he wrote.

Before becoming pregnant, Mr Beatie stopped the testosterone injections he was receiving as part of his gender reassignment. “It had been roughly eight years since I had my last menstrual cycle so this wasn’t a decision that I took lightly. My body regulated itself after about four months and I didn’t have to take any exogenous oestrogen, progesterone or fertility drugs to aid my pregnancy,” he wrote.

The couple bought donor vials from a cryogenic sperm bank and, facing resistance and prejudice from doctors, resorted to home insemination. “Doctors have discriminated against us, turning us away due to their religious beliefs. Healthcare professionals have refused to call me by a male pronoun or recognise Nancy as my wife. Receptionists have laughed at us. Friends and family have been unsupportive; most of Nancy’s family doesn’t even know I’m transgender,” he said.

Mr Beatie’s first successful insemination ended in a life-threatening ectopic pregnancy with triplets that required surgery, resulting in the loss of all his embryos and his right Fallopian tube. “When my brother found out about my loss, he said, ‘It’s a good thing that happened. Who knows what kind of monster it would have been?’,” he wrote.

The second pregnancy resulted in a baby girl who is due to be born on July 3. “I will be my daughter’s father, and Nancy will be her mother. We will be a family,” he wrote.

Mr Beatie would not be the first transgender man to give birth, according to Lisa Masterson, an obstetrician at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles.

“A transgender man can be pregnant because he has the same organs as a woman,” Dr Masterson said on the ABC Good Morning America show.

Dr Masterson said, however, that transgendered men face special health risks resulting from their sex change. “It’s really important that he doesn’t take any testosterone early on in the pregnancy and later on,” she said. “That can cause male-type characteristics in the female baby.”

Some of the Beaties’ neighbours in Bend voiced scepticism about the pregnancy claim. One resident, Josh Love, told ABC: “I couldn’t say that he looks pregnant. I can stick my stomach out and almost make it look like that. I think it’s kind of bizarre. I don’t know if I believe it or not.”

The Advocate said it had confirmed the story with Mr Beatie’s doctor.

Iedereen vind dat het niet kan, omdat die dude ooit heeft gekozen om man te zijn, dus moet hij zich nu ook maar zo gedragen, maar ik zie dat anders. Dus.

Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But you can't have babies.
Stan: Don't you oppress me.
Reg: Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?!
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:46
Verwijderd
Huu TopDrop ik keek ook net Cloverfield.
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:47
Trimm Trabb
Citaat:
Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But you can't have babies.
Stan: Don't you oppress me.
Reg: Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?!
Loretta
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:48
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Als je vrouw geen kinderen kan krijgen, maar jij kunt dat wel, dan snap ik wel waarom.
nee, ik nog steeds niet eigenlijk. als je idd een man wilt zijn, moet je ook de nadelen meenemen
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:48
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Loretta

Oud 06-04-2008, 00:49
Verwijderd
Hier een lijst met 171 saaie titels & topics
en nu graag allemaal opslaan!

Spoiler
Ads door Google
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:49
Verwijderd
jeej pip
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:51
Dark Phoenix
Hooi.
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:53
Trimm Trabb
Stro.
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:54
Verwijderd
nieuwe sig
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:55
Verwijderd
ik heb de lijst in het spamtopic op onzin gezet. wat slim he van mij
Dark Phoenix
Ik vind de sig van Trimm leuk.
Verwijderd
lijst opgeschoond (zonder highlights) en opgeslagen pip!!

en steef, voor die spelregels moet je anders cs even pm-en, dan kan zij ze erin zetten en hopelijk worden die dan volgende keren ook gebruikt.
Advertentie
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:56
Verwijderd
ik zou wel even jouw suggesties in de tekst verwerken en zo, dan kan zij lekker copy-pasten
Verwijderd
wat bedoel je met highlights?
Dark Phoenix
Citaat:
lijst opgeschoond (zonder highlights) en opgeslagen pip!!

en steef, voor die spelregels moet je anders cs even pm-en, dan kan zij ze erin zetten en hopelijk worden die dan volgende keren ook gebruikt.
Zijn standaard regels, ze moeten er alleen ingezet worden, vind ik.
Oud 06-04-2008, 00:58
Verwijderd
Citaat:
wat bedoel je met highlights?
je hebt gezocht op saai en wat saai zeg en die woorden worden dan een andere kleur in de topics
Verwijderd
wacht, ik post mijnes ook even op onzin
Verwijderd
Citaat:
je hebt gezocht op saai en wat saai zeg en die woorden worden dan een andere kleur in de topics
oh dat, ja dat is jammer altijd
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:00
Trimm Trabb
Citaat:
Ik vind de sig van Trimm leuk.
Tusen Takk.
Ik leef bij de jouwe.

en die van Katje is geniaal, want ik weet wie het zei.
"I have a limo powered by bitch-juice!"
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:01
Verwijderd
Citaat:
oh dat, ja dat is jammer altijd
Dat haal je toch zo weg?
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:01
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Dat haal je toch zo weg?
hoe dan?
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:02
Verwijderd
zoeken en vervangen
Verwijderd
Dan staat in de link iets van &highlight=saai

En dat stukje haal je eraf, het laatste.
Ads door Google
Verwijderd
wat een lelijke ava + sig van de spelleider. doe dat eens even terugbrengen in de oude staat plz.
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Dan staat in de link iets van &highlight=saai

En dat stukje haal je eraf, het laatste.
oh dat is best simpel.
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:03
Verwijderd
jeej!!! morgen is ben weer thuis! en dan gaan we maandag wel winkelen voor nieuwe kleren
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:09
Verwijderd
Hoi! Ik ben er weer eens. Julius is hier bij m'n ouders... Het is wel leuk.
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:10
Verwijderd
Stefanie, geef je eens op voorhet weerwolfspel
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:10
Verwijderd
Citaat:
Stefanie, geef je eens op voorhet weerwolfspel
Het is te laat toch?
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:11
Verwijderd
nee volgens mij staat de lijst op 16 inmiddels. of 14.
Verwijderd
nee 20 al
Verwijderd
dus nog 2 plaatsen vrij
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:12
Verwijderd
oh gompie dat gaat snel
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:12
Verwijderd
Hij is volgens mij allang vol.

En beter ook, want nu is Julius ook te laat, en is hij eens niet zo fanatiek bezig met het WWS.
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:13
Verwijderd
kijk het dan na in het topic
er zijn nog twee plaatsen vrij. heus waar.
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:13
Verwijderd
nog twee plaatsen vrij in het wwspel!!
Oud 06-04-2008, 01:14
Verwijderd
Citaat:
nog twee plaatsen vrij in het wwspel!!
Advertentie
Topic gesloten

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Zoek in deze topic:

Geavanceerd zoeken