Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Berichten van vandaag

Ga terug   Scholieren.com forum / Kunst & Cultuur / Verhalen & Gedichten
Reageren

Topictools Zoek in deze topic
Oud 01-03-2002, 13:04
AnTaRTiCa
hm dit is geen gedicht meer een soort van verhaal tis allemaal weer puur fantasie
het is weer lang (sowwy)

Dear Momma

Dear momma
Why are you gone?
It's only been to days since I seen you last. What did I do wrong? Daddy says you are dead, that you won't come back. Why did you leave us? I promise we loved you back so much. Sandy says that you are an angel and live in heaven now. So I will write you there and maybe when I'm old enough I will come and visit you.
Love Lara

Dear momma
Daddy is drinking a lot. He misses you so much. I hear him crying at night when he thinks I am sleeping. I'm worried about him momma. He doesn't eat anything any more. Just drinks. And he only gives me peanut butter sandwiches. For three days it is all I have eaten. Won't you come home and make some chicken?
Love Lara

Dear momma
I made soup today. I asked daddy if I could and he said he didn't care. So I did, only my favorite cartoon came on and I forgot it on the stove. Then there was a fire. Daddy he got so mad at me. He hit me a lot and I have a big bruise on my cheek. I cried and ran into my room. Daddy started drinking again. Do you like it in heaven?
Love Lara

Dear momma
I asked my teacher today where heaven was. She got a sad look on her face and made me stay in after school. I thought I was in trouble. But she told me heaven is a place where angels go and is up in the sky. I walked home to day looking up into the sky to see if I could see heaven. It was cloudy though. I think you need a clear day to see it. I will try again a different time.
Love Lara

Dear momma
It was a clear day today. I was looking to see if I could see heaven like I promised you I would and I almost got hit by a car cause i stepped out into the street. I didn't mean to do it. It was an acciedent. Daddy came over to the emergency room at the hospital where I was taken. I'm ok, I just got a band aid on my elbow where I scrapped it falling down. Daddy was so silent when we went home. Then he started yelling at me momma. He hit me again. Hard. Then started drinking and locked me in my room. I was scared momma. Please come home. I wiant to live in heaven with you.
Love Lara

Dear momma
I give up trying to see heaven. I only see clouds and blue sky. Can you see me though momma? Sandy says you can. I made soup again today. I watched it real close and there was no fire. I told daddy and he didn't seem to care. He never smiles or plays with me anymore momma. I miss you and him.
Love Lara

Dear momma
I had a bake sale at school today momma. I asked daddy what I was going to bring. He said to make sandwitches. I can't do that, you don't BAKE sandwitches. I asked if I could make cookies. He said whatever. So I mixed up the batter for cookies from your receipt book. It didn't look like the cookies you use to make. I made them though. They were in the oven when daddy came into the kitchen to get another drink. He seen the mess in the kitchen and started yelling at me. he hit me some more. Then he locked me in my room. The cookies burnt because I forgot about them. They were hard black clumps. Daddy got mad again and hit me some more. My back hurts a lot from where he used his belt. He said i was dumb and bad and stupid and he wished it was me that died instead of you..................I don't understand what he means momma......what does he mean?
Love Lara

Dear momma
I hate daddy. I wish he died and lived in heaven. he hits me all the time now. If I sneeze he hits me. The teacher is getting mad at me for having so many bruises and not being able to play in gym class because it hurts to move.
Love Lara

Dear momma
Daddy came into my room last night. he said he was sorry. That he wasn't himself lately. He picked me up and was cuddling me. Just like he use to. I felt bad about wishing him dead. i told him what i said to you. He got a funny look on him face. He asked me if I wrote you often. i said yes. Then he hugged me real tight and did something funny. He put his hand up me dress momma. I didn't like it much and squirmed abit. He moaned a little and then stuck his finger inside me. That hurt alot. I screamed and he stopped and walked out. Why did he do that momma? Why did daddy do that?
Love Lara

Dear Mom
He was in my room again last night. He is worse now. He kisses me a little, then sticks his finger in me. He takes his pants off mom, and makes me touch him where he pees. I don't want to. But he said it will help daddy get better and love me again. So I do. He doesn't hit me anymore. MAybe it is working?
Love Lara

Dear mom
He made me do it mom. I didn't want to, but he made me put my mouth on where he pees. then he held my head well he pushed it in and out of my mouth. I was choking and crying and bit him so he would stop. He screamed and hit me hard. My lip was bleeding. He was so mad. Wha do I do momma?
Love Lara

Dear mom
Dad hasn't talked to me in four days. But if I annoy him he will hit me and not even tell me why. Daddy doesn't love me right now. I have to make him love me again. In school today we learned that our parents should love us and we are suppose to do everything they tell us to do..........I need to get daddy to love me.
Love Lara

Dear mom
i did it. Daddy loves me again. I went to him and undid his pants and put my mouth where he wanted it. He moaned a lot. Then he pushed white stuff into my mouth. I think it was punishment for not doing it sooner. But then he said thank you and that he loved me.
Love Lara

Dear mom
Dad loves me a lot. He slept with me in my bed last night. He wanted me to touch him again, then he touched me where I pee
He put his finger in, then two and moved it in and out. It hurt, but I didn't scream this time. I have to do everything he tells me to. Then he put his thing in me. That really hurt. i screamed. I couldn't help it mom. He stopped and left. I cried all night. Did you see that in heaven mom? Are you mad at me cause I couldn't be good and obey him?
Love Lara

Dear mom
Dad put it in me again. It hurt and when I cried out he just covered my mouth. He was very drunk. I started to struggle cause I couldn't breath and he hit me. I was stunned and layed there. Then he moved in and out of me like he did in my mouth. Then after he was all sweaty he moaned and collapsed on me. He was very heavy. I didn't move, but it hurt so much momma. He kissed me then and left. There was blood on my sheets momma. And I walked funny for two days.
Love Lara

Dear mom
I learn in school today what sex was mom. When the teacher asked if any of us had heard about it before I put up my hand. She asked where and I said it is what daddy's do to their little girl's when momma's are in heaven. The teacher got a funny look on her face. I had to stay after school and she asked me a million questions and I had to talk to the police and principal. Dad got called to the school. He was so mad. Said I was mixed up and had see a movie that I wasn't suppose to. I don't know why he lied. But i agreed with him because he wanned me to. Then we got home, he hit me some. Told me I can't tell people about this. Then later that night he came in my room and we had sex again. It didn't hurt this time. I guess I am use to it now.
Love Lara

Dear mom
The police came to day. And they took me out of school and dad went to jail. I have to go talk to a judge in court and tell him about dad and I having sex. But dad said I can't tell. But I am not allowed to lie in court. I swear to god to tell the whole truth. what do I do mom? Lie to god? Or disobey dad? I'm so scared and confused.
Love Lara

Dear mom
I couldn't lie to god mom. God is your landlord. I didn't want you to be kicked out of where you live now. Then you would be homeless. They put dad in jail. Said he is going to be there a long time. I have to live with a strange family called a foster family. They have three kids anyways. Why do I need to live there to? Mom won't you come and get me?
Love Lara

Dear mom
The kids make fun of me now. Say dad raped me and that I'm dirty. Everyone laughs at me and picks on me at school now. I wish I lied to god now mom. I am sorry. But a couple of kids followed me home and beat me up.Then I got in trouble from the foster people for being late getting home. They didn't even care that I was hurt. I want to go to heaven mom.
Love Lara

Dear mom
I asked how you get to heaven. I was going to run away. But I was told that you have to die to get there. I looked up the word in the dictonary and it said to end your life. I asked how you would do that and someone told me by cutting my wrists or swallowing too many pills or being hit by a car and not being ok. Or by falling from real high and breaking my neck. The kids were so mean after school. I got beat up real bad again. They won't let me see dad either. Can you see him? Tell him I am sorry.
Love Lara

Dear mom
It's my 9th birthday today. I want to see you and so I am going to come to heaven now. I will climb up a bridge side rail, cut up my arms on both sides and then jump off. That should kill me right? Then I will be able to see you in heaven. Will you come and get me half way so I don't get lost? I only now what up to the clouds look like. See you soon.
Love Lara

Newspaper Clipping
Today a 9yr old girl committed suicide of the state bridge at 11am. She was a victem of molestation by her father who currently is in jail for a 15 yr sentence. her mother died in a car wreck on her way to pick Lara up from school when the child was 7 yrs old.
Oud 01-03-2002, 13:39
Angelleyes

het is... prachtig
mag ik het zo noemen?
*traantje*

xxx
Oud 01-03-2002, 17:24
Dark Enchantress
Wooow..
erg mooi en erg
Oud 01-03-2002, 19:51
marla85
heel erg triest, nog triester dat dit echt kan gebeuren..
Oud 01-03-2002, 21:50
Dying Bride
Laar....wouw....
Onwijs .... en zeker als je bedenkt dat dit echt gebeurd....
Lof joe
Oud 01-03-2002, 22:58
Balance
echt heel mooi!
Oud 02-03-2002, 12:52
Jeremai
eyh .. dat is egt heeel erg mooi! maar sow droevig .. *traantje*

xxies
Oud 03-03-2002, 12:58
vempire
mooi lara...

cewl verhaaltje

droevig maar mooi

Met citaat reageren
Oud 03-03-2002, 18:22
Verwijderd
Heel goed geschreven. heel realistisch..

Superrr
Met citaat reageren
Oud 03-03-2002, 20:04
AnTaRTiCa
dankje wellie allemaal
Oud 05-03-2002, 14:43
Verwijderd
Damn ...

Meis je bent geniaal... Jij kan bij mij zoveel losmaken, maar op dit moment ben ik neit echt in staat een normaal antwoord te vormen, sorry

Wel heel mooi
Met citaat reageren
Oud 05-03-2002, 15:05
lateralis
*zucht*

echt mooi...
nouja... droevig eigenlijk
realistisch....
Oud 06-03-2002, 19:46
AnTaRTiCa
Citaat:
~Dark Voice~ schreef:
Damn ...

Meis je bent geniaal... Jij kan bij mij zoveel losmaken, maar op dit moment ben ik neit echt in staat een normaal antwoord te vormen, sorry

Wel heel mooi

thnx meid
gaat het verder wel okay met jou???
Oud 07-03-2002, 10:35
Horror Kitty
Hier word ik verdrietig van.. t raakt me echt. Heel erg mooi.
Met citaat reageren
Oud 07-03-2002, 18:19
AnTaRTiCa
Citaat:
wallflower schreef:
Hier word ik verdrietig van.. t raakt me echt. Heel erg mooi.
thnx heeft iemand hier eigenlijk nog kritiek ossow?
Reageren

Regels voor berichten